49 - sweet 16

Charlotte

(irl)

We got onto the plane on our way to the Sweet Sixteen Tournament. Kylie was of course vlogging.

Kate and I sat behind Kylie and Jada stood next to us.

"Hey." Kate said.

"Hey!" Jada said.

"We just got onto the plane and we're heading to Albany." Kate explained.

"For the sweet sixteen." Jada added in.

"So sweet." Kate joked.

"Everyone is on the plane we have the band and cheer." Kylie said.

"It's very hectic." Jada said.

"Yeah, I'm getting a lot of anxiety." Kate said, grabbing the camera from Kylie and showing the back of the plane.

She then handed the camera back and then braided Kylie's hair for her.

"Do you wanna show it, Kate?" Kylie asked.

"Yeah. Hold on. Is it recording?" Kate asked.

"Yeah." Kylie said.

I grabbed the camera from Kylie and filmed Kate and Kylie's braid.

"I just braided Kylie's hair. It looks good from the back." Kate said.

Kylie turned to face the camera, seeing how she looked from the front and gasping, slapping her hand over her mouth.

Kate and I started laughing at her.

The first thing we did when we got to Albany was get dinner. Then we all got onto a bus to head to our hotel.

Kate and I stood behind Jada and Gabbie's seat. Gabbie was laying on top of Jada and Kylie was filming them.

"So hey vlog we just got dinner." Jada said.

Kate posed for the camera and smiled.

"I need the snacks! I need the snacks! Kate!!!" Caitlin shouted as she got onto the bus. Kylie quickly stopped the video before Caitlin could embarrass herself.