50 - elite 8

Kate

(irl + social media)

After the win on Saturday against Colorado, we were now in the Elite Eight which would determine if we made it to the Final Four. If we made it, this would be the busiest week of our lives.

Yesterday we had the day off for Easter. We all just had a dinner and celebrated together.

Charlotte was currently walking in front of me and Kylie, dragging her feet on the ground. She was wearing one of my hoodies with my jersey number and last name on the back which literally melted my heart.

We had a security guard following behind us and Kylie gave me her camera to continue her vlog.

"Greg?" I said in a confused tone.

"Yes." The security guard said.

"Hi Greg." I said, panning the camera towards the security guard.

"This is Kylie, this is Charlotte, this is me." I said, showing each of us in the camera. "And we're going to coffee yet again and I've heard that Kylie's been slacking on her vlogs."

"Like I haven't even updated on the last game." Kylie said.

"Oh, okay so should we update them on the last game?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, so we beat Colorado on Saturday and it's Monday now by the way."

"Easter was yesterday."

"Easter was yesterday. Did you go to church?"

"I did not go to church."

"Mmm, me either." I said. "We won against Colorado on Saturday and now it's Monday and we play LSU, so we're gonna go get a coffee. We just had breakfast."

"We have some time off." Kylie said.

"And we have some time off until shoot around. We don't have shoot around til one. So it's approximately, let's check... 10:15 right now. And this is uh, Albany for ya. Downtown."

"Okay no more." Charlotte groaned, placing her hand on her head.

"Charlotte's in a bad mood because she has a headache." I explained to the vlog.