When stars fades 7

It was a Sunday and you had the day off, so you made the decision to take Estelle to the mall because she had been nagging you for a new toy since yesterday.

You hadn't intended to buy her one at first because she already has a lot, but you knew that if you didn't, she would ask Jay to buy it, and you didn't want that to happen because you knew he would visit your condo.

Since her nanny was not available on Sunday, you prepare food for Estelle so she can eat breakfast before you go to the Mall.

You go to your room to wake her up, but as soon as your hand touches her skin, you notice she's hot. You leave your room to find your phone, which you had left on the kitchen table.

Even though you don't want to, you tried calling Jay, but after 11 unsuccessful attempts, he didn't pick up, so you chose to send a text instead.

[Can you come now, Jay? Estelle has a fever.]

You continue to wait for a response since you assume that the reason he isn't picking up the phone is because he may have thought you would bring up the annulment again so you decided to leave a message so that he can know why you are calling him.

But, as previously stated, he still does not respond, which is why you did not wait for him and arrange Estelle's stuff before carrying her. You dressed her in a jacket because her skin was turning red.

"Baby, we're going to your pedia right now, come on," you said.

Estelle placed her arms around your neck and leaned her head against your shoulder.

You can feel the heat in her body, which makes you nervous. As you left your unit, someone else left on the same floor as you, three doors away from your room. It was the student.

"Hey!" he went to you, before looking at your daughter you're carrying. It takes him a few seconds to realize that the one you're carrying is your child.

"What happened to her?" he asks, looking at Estelle.

You stroked Estelle's back slightly because she was whispering her daddy.

"She has a fever I'll take her to her pedia" you replied. He asked you to wait for him for a moment while he quickly went inside to get his car keys.

"Let's go, I'll drop you there," he said, noticing that you were struggling to carry her while also holding your bag.

"Let me carry her," he said as he got Estelle from your arms.

Estelle didn't mind being carried by a stranger because she fell asleep.

"Are you sure?" you asked after he got Estelle, and he just nodded.

Riki walks with you by your side as soon as you both arrived at the parking lot, he slid Estelle into the backseat.

There was also a pillow inside, so Riki placed it behind her head as she fastened the seat belt.

You were just observing his movements when he turned to face you.

"You can get inside," he said as he waited for you to enter the car before closing it.

You looked inside his car and noticed that it wasn't messy, unlike other owners.

Jay is also not messy in the car, but you didn't had a chance to ride in it because he doesn't like you ride it which is also why you forced yourself to enroll in a driving school and buy a car.

"What hospital is her pedia?" he asked as he checked you in the rearview mirror.

"St. Margarette," you replied.

JAY SERIES जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें