When stars fades 8

Jay is carrying Estelle while you both make your way to your unit. You left Riki because Jay grabs you which you feel bad because Riki did nothing wrong and only wanted to help but Jay's treatment of him earlier is unacceptable.

"Jay!" you exclaimed as he pushed you
inside the unit.

"We're going to talk," he said to you before taking Estelle to her room since she was still sleeping.

You started to feel afraid because this was his first time doing it. You take a peek at your arms because his firm grip caused it to turn red.

You wipe your tears away before deciding to wash your face. But you didn't notice him at your back while washing your face in the sink, so when he grabs you, you feel the pain
on your arm again.

Jay forced you to face him while the
water from the faucet continued to
splash.

"What was that?" he exclaimed.

You're not sure if that was a question or an accusation because the tone of his voice changed. His eyes appear angry, and you are afraid that he will lay hands on you as a result.

"We can talk without hurting me!" you exclaimed to him, that's when he realized he was physically harming you. He gradually removed his hand on your arms.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you," he apologized and tried to pursue you, but you took a step back while motioning with your hands to stop.

"Don't come near me," you told him.

Jay poked his tongue inside his cheeks before slamming the chair on the side that caused it to fall.

"Jay!" you said to him, because the noise could wake up Estelle.

"May I remind you that this is not your house, so please don't destroy my things," you yelled angrily. But Jay just looked at you with a disappointed expression.

He shook his head.

"I've been coming here for three days, but you've never been here, and now I see you with another guy? Hell, you also let him carry our baby,"

"Riki is just helping me," you explained and if Riki isn't there, you wouldn't know what to do that day.

"Are you really defending him?" He sarcastically said.

"I'm not defending him Jay, I was simply stating the truth... I called you three days ago because Estelle is sick and I texted you as well, but you're not responding, and now you're the one who is upset instead of me?"

"I haven't received a text or a phone call from you if I know you've been calling me, I won't hesitate to go," he said, but you just nodded because he was lying again.

"Jay, I accept that you are unconcerned about me, but please don't do that to Estelle. She is your daughter, so please prioritize her over Aliana" Jay appears perplexed by what you said.

"Why does Aliana have to be inserted into the topic?" he said annoyed.

"Why wouldn't I bring her up if she's the only reason why you like that!" you replied.

Jay clapped his hand and laughed sarcastically.

"I can't believe it, you put the blame on me again"

"Because you don't have a word," you said, while pointing your finger at him, but Jay manages to move your hand as he gets closer to you.

"Did I tell you? I said give me a chance so I can prove myself, but what did you say, you can't, and now you'll say I don't have a word." He said in disbelief.