When stars fades 12

After a long day and a lot of traffic you're finally on your way home. You expected to be late because the traffic was so bad. So when you went inside, you were confused why the light was turned off so you assumed Jay had left and taken Estelle with him again.

You're still sulking because Jay didn't say where they were going that day, and even Estelle doesn't want to give you a hint where they went, especially when Jay was around she was just looking at her dad, and if you asked
her, she'd go to him.

You were looking for the switch on the side of the wall when a party popper went off, causing you to drop the paper bag of pastries you were
carrying.

"Surprised! Mommy!" Because of the shock, you are still unable to determine what happened while you were holding your chest.

"Happy Birthday, make a wish, and blow out your candle," he said, raising both of his brows and smiling at you. You slap his face slightly because he was making a funny expression while bringing the cake to you.

"Daddy! Daddy! I want one." Estelle jumped and shouted.

You look at Estelle when she points out the cake so you carry her, before you blow it.

"All right, help Mommy blow this off then Daddy will give you one, okay?" Estelle claps her hand and helps you blowing it.

You kiss Estell's cheeks before looking at Jay.

"Where's mine?" Jay asks.

You frown because you didn't understand what he was saying. He stood there waiting for you to notice, but you still didn't get it.

"Oh, fine," he chuckled softly as he placed the cake on the table because you're still carrying Estelle, you laugh at him before approaching him and kiss his back.

"Thank you, baby," you said.

Jay smiled and shook his head because it was the first time you called him that way, you sense an effect on him because he averted his gaze from you while suppressing his smile.

You set Estelle down before hugging Jay in the back.

"Thank you Jay... Thank you for choosing us."

Jay planned a birthday surprise for you, so when the morning arrived you delivered Estelle to her grandparents because she was unable to join you because Jay had prepared it just for the two of you.

You were wondering why your daughter wasn't going to join you to Cebu but Jay explained that he has plans to take the two of you on a vacation outside of the country, but for now, it's just you and him.

Jay's parents are nice, but you still feel awkward around them because you know they still have the first impression on Aliana because Jay legally introduced her to them before you two married.

"Pa, could you look at Estelle for us in two days?" Jay asked his father.

"What do you think of us, we won't take care of this cute little Jongtsby," Jay father said, pinching her cheeks.

You burst out laughing after hearing his father's nickname for Jay. It was the first time you heard it because you hadn't had much interaction before, so you didn't realize he had a nickname.

Jay booked a flight to Cebu the day he and Estelle returned home, you didn't know because it was a birthday surprise for you.

After they booked, they went to organize with Ms. Vivien, the girl Estelle calls Tita. Jay requested an organizer because he didn't know how to surprise you on your birthday and wanted to make an effort for you.

You arrived at Mactan-Cebu International Airport after a 1.5-hour flight from Manila to Cebu. Jay was carrying your stuff while you were still holding your luggage. There will be a van waiting for you at the airport to take you to the hotel that Jay has reserved for the both of you. When the van arrives, Jay places both items inside, and when he is certain that everything is in good enough condition he quickly went inside and takes a seat beside you.

"Let's enjoy this moment," He said as he kissed your cheeks.

Jay holds your hand as you rest your head on his shoulder you smile when you notice he's wearing your wedding ring, the ring that symbolizes a never-ending love.

When you arrived at your hotel, you assumed there were two beds because you knew Jay never slept beside you unless Estelle was with you so when you walked in, you quickly looked at him, and even though you didn't ask, Jay understood what you meant.

"Why?" he asked, placing his phone on the table mirror.

"We're Husband and Wife, so it's fine if we share the same bed."

"Are you sure? Knowing you, you might just be confused about everything, Jay."

Jay approaches you and tucks your hair behind your ear.

"When I tell you to give me a chance, I mean it, and when I say I want to fix my family, I mean it, so please trust me." He said.

"After everything that has happened, I don't trust easily, so please don't make me regret it when I tell you that I trust you again," you said to him.

Jay just stared at you as he placed his hand on your cheek. He pressed your forehead together.

"I promised I wouldn't,"

He kissed you on the forehead before kissing you softly on the lips. As the kiss intensified, his hands moved to your waist. The way he kisses you ignites the fire within you. A fire that you don't know how to put out due to the strong power. You were both gasping for air as Jay carried you to bed. Jay locks his gaze on you.

"You're the addiction that my soul can't live without," he says, closing the gap between your lips once more.

When morning came, your body felt tired, so you looked to your side to see if Jay was there, but he wasn't. You try your best to get out of bed and start your morning routine.

After your bath, you decided to wear a simple white dress and sandals, and you applied light make-up before leaving the room. Jay wasn't in the living room, so you decided to call him. When the door opened, it was Jay, wearing a blue short and a white sando. He smiled at you when he saw you.

"I'll find a good restaurant there at the nearby beach," he said without being asked. He approaches you and kisses you on the forehead.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, concerned.

"I'm fine," you said, despite the fact that your body hurt a little.

You both went down to eat because Jay had already reserved a table and when you arrived, you noticed that the place was nice and the food that they served was really delicious.

Jay left you for a moment because the staff asked him, but you couldn't hear what they were talking about.

"Yes, please, thank you," he said before the staff left, but after a few minutes later they returned with a cake and a flower in their hands. You look at Jay because you weren't expecting it, you assumed the surprise he was mentioned was the Sudden Vacation here in Cebu. They were singing you a happy birthday as they handed you the flowers.

"Thank you" you said to the staff as you get the flowers, Jay reached you and kneeled, you were confused, so you asked him what he was doing.

"What are you doing?" you asked, but he just smiled.

Jay took the red box from his pocket it was a small box. Jay looks at you.

"I know we're already married, but can you let me marry you again for the second time?"

You know that everything you've gone through has not been easy, but seeing Jay ask you to marry him again makes you realize that some second chances are worth giving.

You nod at him as the smile on your lips remained.

"Of course, I'll marry you again."