Alibaba and Yunan

Yunan.

That was the man's name.

Jannah sits all the way up and stretches. He rubs his due as he takes in his surroundings. "This is...?" He questions. The older man perks up. "Oh! This is my home, sorry its small.I found you outside..." He trails off. Jannah blinks a few times before he came to realize something.

Outside.

He said outside.

Did that mean he was outside the palace, if that was so then how? Not only that, but where was Ugo and Aladdin? He begins to look around. Yunan takes notice of the amount of rukh around the other and how restless they were becoming.

"The book..." The teenager mumbled. He remembers just before he blacked out that he had read a certain spell from the book and the rukh went crazy, now he was here.

Yunan hums at what the boy says and reaches over the table to grab the book. "This one? You were holding it when I found you." Jannah nods before crawling off the bed and walking over to the table the man was at. He carefully takes the book from Yunan. "I didn't look in it, if you're worried." He says and Jannah shakes his head. "It's fine."

Janna tries to go fine the page in which he had found the magic spell in. Only he couldn't remember, he does remember reading the book but he doesn't remember anything mentioned in it, or what it's about..

He closes the book and heaves a sigh. Yunan had been watching the teen carefully, he took note of how the rukh were happily playing around him. Although it did put him on edge that there were a few dark rukh around the boy. He wondered if he was a magician.

No.

That wasn't it or.. was it that?

The older male puts down his teacup.

"Jannah, may I ask you a few questions?"

Aladdin stuffs his face with a melon he had found. He was pretty happy he had found it since he was beginning to get hungry. He wonders if Jannah would like the fruit since his brother loved to eat it more that meat. He hums and takes another bite, maybe he'll get him one when he finds him. The door to the caravan opens and he turns around with a smile on his face, his full belly jiggling. He sees a boy with blonde hair staring at him.

"Hi, I'm Aladdin, I found these tasty melons when I was hungry. Would you like one?" he says introducing himself like Jannah taught him if he ever met new people. The blonde continues to stare and Aladdin takes another bite of the melon causing the boy to grab him by the collar of his vest. "Oi, don't you see me?!"

"Hey boy is that caravan loaded?" A voice asks, Aladdin tries to peak past the blonde to see who it is. The blonde begins to fidget nervously. "U-Um, yes! But you see.." The man behind him pushes him out of the way and sees the little boy eating his merchandise.

"What the?! You little thief!" But before he can do anything Aladdin jumped on the man's chest and began to grope his... um.... man boobs..

"How do you have boobs mister? They're sooo soft."

Unlike his older brother, Aladdin loved women and breast and whenever he saw a pair he would always gush over them. Where as Jannah would only overlook them.

He's snatched off the man's chest by the blonde. The blonde begins to apologize nervously while he holds Aladdin by his vest.

"A magi?" Jannah questions the other. From what Yunan told him, Magi were beings that were loved by the rukh and who could see and use them to perform magic. He had once read in a book in the palace that people who could see and use the rukh were called magicians