14

Jannah no longer sleeps.

Well, he think he no longer sleeps because whenever he does his consciousness goes back to the Sacred Palace.

Its difficult to explain. Ever since the time Ugo brought his and Aladdins consciousness to the sacred palace and showed them what happened Solomons world Jannahs consciousness would come back to the sacred palace at night. His body would rest but his mind did not.

The other Jannah, the Jannah from Solomons world would be there too. He was always there, patiently waiting and using his own magoi to try to restore Ugos body.

Speaking of Ugo.

"How is he?" Jannah asks his counterpart.

The older Jannah opens an eye from where he is sitting. The magic circle under him hums softly. Its used to regulate the flow of magoi he uses.

"His djinn body is utterly useless and destroyed." The older Jannah says bluntly. The current Jannahs eye twitch at it.

"But?"

"But he managed to give me some information while his head was still here. He wanted me to transfer his consciousness. "

"His consciousness? "

The older Jannah smiles, "I managed to transfer his mind into one of those little white blob creatures he had around here. He was around here somewhere." He scratches his head. "Anyway I'm working on reconstructing him a human body, which is going to take awhile."

The current Jannah blinks slowly, "You're saying that hes going to have a human body..."

"It'll take awhile for him to get his motor skills back, but yes."

The current Jannah practically throws himself on top of the older. "Thank you!"

"Yes yes, give us some credit. It'll take time."

The current Jannah hums, "Alright then, I'll go look for him."

Finding Ugo was a bit difficult. Mainly because those little white creatures kept following Jannah and he would get confused on which ones hes already seen. In the end he managed to find Ugo by just shouting his name and following where he thinks the response came from.

He finds Ugo in his old room, trying to open a book.

"If you needed help why didnt you just ask the other me?" Jannah asked. The little blob turns toward him. Its weird really, he's small enough that Jannah could hold him with one hand.

"Ah, well after being transferred into this I kind of got a bit excited and ran off. Then I got lost..."

Jannah snorts and without a word he leans down and picks Ugo up in his hands. "Well, I have a few hours before sunrise. Ill help you get around."

~~~~

The next day Jannah is woken up by Judar tugging his hair. The dark magi was bored and even though Jannah looked good sleeping he could only be patient for so little time.

"Huwa?" Jannah blinks himself awake. Judar makes a snort as he combed his fingers through the others hair.

"What time is it?" The blue magician asks.

"Dont know. I know no one hasn't eaten yet."

"You stole peaches out the kitchen again didn't you?" Jannah asks as he sits up and rubs the sleep out of an eye. Judal's only response was a smirk as he produced a bowl of fruit. "Maybe."

Jannah shakes his head.

They eat, clean themselves and get dressed. Jannah doesnt bother with braiding his hair. Instead he places it in a ponytail and helps Judal braid his hair. By the time they are finished everyone else is up and about. Jannah takes notice of how the guards and generals are moving.

"Whats going on?" Jannah asks once he catches sight of Jafar in the hall. Jafar looks up from the papers hes reading.

"A southern sea creature has been sighted. No doubt King Sinbad is planning a festival after it is slain. If you stick around you'll see. It should happen in a few hours, maybe before noon."

Jannah makes a note of it with a nod of his head. He then goes to find Aladdin.

He finds his little brother in the courtyard with Morgiana. They didnt seem to be doing much. Aladdin was picking flowers while Morgiana was watching. Jannah makes his presence known by sending the rukh over to Aladdin. They nudge against him and gain the boys attention.

"Brother!" Aladdin cheers. He stands up and rushed over to Jannah, flowers still in hand. Morgiana follows after the small magi. Jannah smiles down at them. He was happy that his brother seemed so content at the moment. He would probably be happier knowing that Ugo was coming back.

"Good morning Aladdin, Morgiana." He nods towards the girl and she nods back.

"Aladdin, I need to speak to you for a moment." Aladdin blinks up at him before handed Morgiana the flowers. The girl seems taken aback. Jannah knows its because she isnt used to receiving things. She bows anyway and excuses herself.

When they're alone, Jannah doesnt hesitate and just bluntly states it, "I have a way to bring Ugo back."

"R-Really?!"

"Shh, yes. Keep this between us okay? Its going to take awhile for him to be able to get him but it can be done." In honesty, Jannah had not thought about being able to bring Ugo outside of the Sacred Palace. That would be a talk for the next time he visits the Sacred Palace.

Aladdin beams up at him and practically jumps in his arms. Jannah catches him of course and Aladdin hugs his arms around the olders neck.

~~~~~~

Jafar wasn't kidding when he said Sinbad had prepared a festival. He could see the lights and hear the people from his spot in the air. Him and Judal are on the magic carpet the magi brought.

"This is a regular thing?" Jannah asks as he takes a sip of wine. Huh, it was good.

"Thats what the stupid king says." Judal answers as he stares down at all the people.

'Its so noisy." Jannah thinks out loud. Really it is. He isnt used to people being loud and such. Then again this would be the first time he has ever been part of a festival.

"It's supposed to be noisy."

"Ive never been to a festival before," Jannah admits as he looks down to try to find his brother. Aladdin seemed good at meeting new people and didn't seem to have a problem participating.

"Wait- you've never?"

"No." Jannah says with a frown as he looks over to the dark magi. Judal is staring at him wide eyed before he smirks. "Well, I'm going to have to do something about that."

Jannah regrets telling Judal he's never been to a festival.

~~~~~~~