Fog Troupe

They were in a room sitting at a large table for lunch. Sinbad did request them and after some begging from Aladdin and the puppy face Jannah sat with them. Quite reluctantly.

He made sure Aladdin sat between him and Morgiana. Judal sat on his left and Sinbad and his subordinates sat across the table from them. The food was placed in front of them and Aladdin gawked at the display of food before them. They little boy's eyes had widened and was sparkling and he started drool on himself.

"Wooooowww~"

Jannah had to admit he was impressed.

The steamed fish that was presented in front of them did look delectable. Sinbad made a smile and began to speak.

"This is Balbadd's famous butter baked eumer seam bream!" He says. Jannah reached for a napkin and wiped the drool off his little brother's face as the older man continued. He honestly didn't care about what the man was saying about the fish, no wonder how marvelous it looked. So instead he began to reach across the table for some fruit and vegetables and a few pieces of meat. From beside him he hears Judal make a grumble and bite into a peach. It was obvious he was just as bored as Jannah and the blue haired boy was surprised the other was not making any harsh comments.

Sinbad began to talk to his subordinates and Aladdin and Morgiana began eating, his brother being the messier of the two. Jannah lets out a sigh and pats his head. "You'd think that we didn't teach you table manners Aladdin." Aladdin makes a giggle as he eats more. "Sorry nii-san."

After a few moments the two went off to talk to the older fanalis, Masrur. Jannah watches them from the corner of his eye while eating quietly.

"There really isn't a need to be so hostile Jannah." Sinbad commented trying to break the ice. Jannah closed his eyes as he took another bite of the apple he was eating.

"Of course I would be hostile when a man I don't even know comes up to children naked in the forest and offers them food the next day like not a damned thing happened. Not to mention he lied about being a merchant." He says icly and Judar snorts, he was liking this guy more and more.

"W-well" Sinbad cleared his throat to regain himself, "One doesn't really tell who they really are to strangers, especially if they have a high status. Don't you think?" He tried to reason with a smile. Jannah only hums, only partially agreeing. "Right...." He places the apple core down on his now empty plate and goes to get the fruit off of Aladdin's. He was becoming VERY uncomfortable around this man. From beside him Jafar choked at the sight of Ugo's arms appearing behind his king.

Jannah blinks his attention over to his little brother who had blown into his flute, releasing his djinn. Sinbad had stood up and looked in awe as Ugo's full body materialized. Jafar had managed to recover from his shock while Judal was frowning.

"Amazing!" Sinbad has said as he touched Ugo's arms as if to clarify something. They had moved to a now more open area that happened to be close to where they had lunch.

"Aladdin, you're also a 'magi?'" The man asked in wonder and Jannah narrowed his eyes at the word Magi. He remembers it from Yunan, and said man being one. He also remembered what the blonde had said about them and the power he had. Judging from Sinbad's reaction it must have meant a great deal.

"Also? Do you know another Magi Mister?" Aladdin perked up at that and Jannah became a bit interested in the man's answer. From beside him Judar scoffs and walks toward the boy, leaning over him and looking him up and down.Jannah did not like that look and stared hard at the two.

"You can say that...." Sinbad says as he eyed Judal.

"And what's it to you chibi? There's no way you could be a magi when there's already three in the world, me included." He says a bit roughly and Aladdin took a step back. Jannah side stepped so that he was closer to his brother.