Chapter four

Book trailer on top ^_^ please check it out...

Chase's pov:

I had come to bar to loosen up. I didn't feel right today. For some reason, I felt the need to go to the bar. Like as if someone needed me there. Once I reach the bar, I show my fake ID to the gaurd and entered it. Yeah, I have a fake ID. My old friends in Florida got me into it. So according to my ID, my name's Tyler Powers. Age, 24. And some other details like profession etc, etc.

As I enter the bar, there are girls throwing themselves on me. I ignore them and continue walking. There are so many people. People of all shapes and sizes. Girls and boys of all ages. I recognised some faces from the bad side of the city. And then I noticed Shelly dancing like an idiot. Oh and some guys were taking the s-Wait a minute. Is that Shelly?

I snap my head in her direction. Sure enough it was her. Her hair was open and she doesn't have her dorky glasses on. She looks........ carefree. Someone that isn't her. I make my way over to her. I try my best to avoid other girl who keep trying to fall on me. Shelly clashes into me. She turns and giggles. "Chase!" She throws her arms around my neck and hugs me. Okay, this is scaring me.

"Shelly what are you doing here and why are you drunk?" I ask her.

"You need a drink once in a while, boo."

"Boo?" I ask. Did she just call me boo? What is she a ghost?

"Yeah! Your nick name, boo!" She giggled again.

I shake my head at her and pull her by her hand. "We need to go from here. C'mon Cherry."

"Oo I like cherrys. I love cherries. They are good.... but I don't eat them as much now." She rambles as I help her into my car. I give her a questionimg look.

"Why not?" I ask as I back away from the driveway.

"It reminds me of my mom. She used to give me so many cherries. My mom died." I look at her. No doubt that she was completely wasted. She would've never said a thing about her mom otherwise. I decided to go over to my place and deal with this.

I'll let her sleep through the alcohol. I don't want her dad to see her like this. I parked my car in my garage and carried her inside. She was playing with my hair. I didn't really mind with her fingers in my hair. "You look better in this hairstyle. Oh wait you need gel. Hmp... I wonder if I could comb your hair like this." She rambled. I stiffle a laugh at her. This Shelly is so much more better than the other uptight Shelly. I place her on my bed.

"Are we going to have sex now?" She asked as I cracked.
"No." She pouted. "Unless you want to." I lean forward. I see her shaking her head.

"I am not going to loose my virginity with you or give you my first kiss." She said laying on my bed. "Why we here?" She asks.

"Tell me what happened to your mom..." I tell her and she sighs.

"She's dead because of me." Shelly looked up as her eyes welled with tears. "Its my fault that Sam didn't get his mother's love." A tear escaped her eye. I brought my hand up to her cheek and wiped it off.

"Hey, tell me how exactly is it your fault?" I ask softly.

"It was a dark night. Mom and I were walking home. Both of us were having a mother-daughter bonding day. We had to pass the dark alley to reach the end of the street where our car was parked. We were just about to pass when three really scary people jumped out of the alley. Two caught my mom and one caught me. We tried to free ourselves but we couldn't. The men who held my mom tore her clothes but she managed to slap them which ended up by them stabbing her in the heart with a knife.