Fights (Please just look into this)

Okay so this one is for those of you who didn't understand who these fights work and where they fight. Okay so I kinda suck at explaining and I hope you guys get this. 

The fighters work in an old building which is owned by their boss. It has three floors and one basement. The first floor is where the fighters train themselves. Some really good fighters, example Shelly, get a private room to do all her training. The top two floors is where the managers and the boss and his secretary work. They fix up fights and schedules, appointments etc etc. The basement is where the fighters fight. 

There are two types of fights in this building. One is a random fight where the boss chooses two people to fight. There are bets made on these fights and the fighter who won gets like 50% of the bet. There can be two teams fighting. Like for example, Shelly and Chase are partners and they fight together (except for once their boss made them fight each other). Shelly and Chase fight any fight together and share the 50% that they get, that is if they win. 

Now all the fighters have to attend these fights, 'cause if they don't, the boss will send a few men to look into your matter. It doesn't matter if you have hurt your finger or broken your back, they'll just come and beat you up. There is no point of fighting these guys back because they are huge and unbeatable. 

The second fight is like a proper fight. Two or four fighter (e.i., two teams) will have to fight three rounds and the one who wins, gets 80% profit. Not all the fighters have to attend this. The boss chooses the fighters a week before the fight. Not just anyone can see the fight. The tickets to these fights are really expensive and the audience must be 25 or older. 

Then there are the tournaments. The first one is called the fighter's pride tournament. A selected fighters get the opportunity to compete in this tournament. The fights have three rounds and there are two teams in this fight. Each team has two fights in it. If you win this tournament you get paid over a thousand dollars and you then get selected for bi-fighters tournament. As the name says it, two fighters in five teams. If team A wins over B and C wins over D, A and C will have a separate match. You win, you get a million dollars. 

So this is it I guess...... I hope this bit helped. This was the simplest I could explain. Please Vote and Comment on my chapters ;-)