Chapter 12

Chapter 12_ Training

Jordan’s P.O.V

“Come on Jordan faster, this is supposed to be easy by now!!!!!” Chase shouted from the fence. Growling I went to attack Tyler yet again. Training started as soon as we got back from school I’ve been training in my wolf form for over three hours, Chase has been pushing me to more than I can handle and it’s getting me angry. Tyler easily dogged my blow and returned it with a blow of his own.

I quickly ran behind him and used my paws to push his hind legs forward causing him to fall on his front legs and bit his tail. He whined as I barked in victory. “Finally!!” Chase yelled. I growled resting my eyes back on Tyler, he was back on his paws ready to pounce. And that’s how it went till sun down. Chase kept pushing me to fight until I got better at it.  When I couldn’t take it anymore I just left the confines of the forest and into the warm comfortable house.

Furious didn’t even describe how I felt, I knew Chase wanted me safe but this was too far. “Jordan come back we’re not done!!!” Chase demanded. “No don’t tell me what the hell to do Chase, I get that you want me to be safe and to be able to protect myself but a person can only take so much at a time, and I think it’s fair to say that I’ve had more than enough for today!!!!” I shouted my anger streaming out like water from a river.

“Do you think this is any easy on me I’m constantly thinking they might come and take you and there’s nothing I can do about, I keep thinking they’d take you and do things only I should be doing to you and I’d be forced to watch helpless!!!” he retaliated punching the wall next to him. “I’m sorry I… I didn’t know…….HEY what makes you think I’m going anywhere??” I pouted.

He chuckled darkly, “Because they know the only way to get to me is through you, and I’m not willing to risk it.”  “Then we’ll get through this together, don’t think you’ll be doing this alone that’s what I’m here for and no don’t you dare say you don’t want me anywhere near this, I’m already waist deep in.” I argued. “Stubborn thing.” He groaned pulling me to him. “Well, I learn from the best.” I laughed.

“I’m gonna go shower.” I mumbled making my way towards the stairs. “Mind if I join you.” He laughed. Although I couldn’t see him I knew he was smirking, “Not today buddy!!” I shouted slamming the door to the bathroom.

After a long, well deserved shower it was then I noticed I didn’t have any clothes with me. And I knew Chase was in the bedroom from when he slammed it earlier. Sneakily I opened the door and peaked out looked like he was passed out on the bed, I quickly but quietly I made my way to the closet with my towel wrapped tightly around my body. Over the weekend Chase helped me pack my stuff into the other half of his closet. “Not so fast babygirl.” He whispered, kissing up and down my neck and his hands trailing up and down my upper thigh.

I tried to pull away but he already had a tight grip. “Chase.” I moaned. He pushed me up against the closet wall sucking on my mark. “HEY!!! I am coming in now two better not be doing anything inappropriate!!!!!!!” Trent yelled through the door to our bedroom. “Go I need to change.” I said motioning to my towel. “Go ahead nobodies stopping you.” He smirked. Irritated I slapped upside his head then proceeded to push him out of the closet.

“So what I miss?” I asked stepping into the living room. My hair still damp from the shower, I decided to wear a tank top and a pair of pj shorts. “Well, you see besides the fact that Jamie is Matt’s mate and Ty and Jessica are mates, oh not much.” Trent smiled jumping up and down like a little kid. “That’s why you guys disappeared at the party, do you know I was unwillingly throw into a pool, it would have been nice to have some back up.” I whined. “You could have disappeared after.”

“Next time don’t worry we’ll help you get back at the big bad wolf.” Jamie smiled. “Who shoved a stick up yo ass?” Ty asked a pouting Trent. “Everybody but me has a mate, I’m like the black sheep or a purple kangaroo or a green rat.” He sobbed. “Oh Trent, you’re bound to find her eventually, you’re probably just not looking in the right places.” I smiled. “Or maybe you’re looking too hard, you’ll find her eventually.” Jessica grinned. “Yeah, imma just go home now.” he whispered.

“Sure you don’t want to stay a little?” I asked. He nodded and left the house with his head down. “We have got to do something, I’ve never seen him that down.” Jamie persuaded. “Just give it some time he’ll find her.” I argued. “Anyway is that a hickey I spy with my little eye.” Ty snickered. “Yes, we were……busy” Chase smirked. I glared, “You’re such a girl Chase.” “Yeah well there’s something I could show you I’m a boy.” He teased.

“Um, I think we should leave you two lovebirds.” They backed away awkwardly. “Oh, I want a god son!!!” was the last thing Jessica yelled before they left. “You heard her, she wants a god son why not make that wish come true?” he smirked pushing me onto the couch.  “What makes you think we’re having a kid anytime soon?” I teased. “Because, I’m just that hot.” He kissed me straight on the lips. I knew where this was going and I sure as hell wasn’t ready.

“No, Chase not yet.” I moaned. He took that as a good sign and continued, holding my hands down. Flashbacks to the party at the twins started to come back. “CHASE STOP!!!!!!” I cried. I started hitting his chest as hard as I could. “Hey, hey it’s okay babygirl I won’t do anything I promise.” He kissed my forehead. “I’m sorry I just can’t Chase not yet at least.” I whispered as he stroked my hair.

“My parents came back last night and they said I could use the cabin if I wanted to so I was wondering if you wanted to get away for a few days.” He questioned. “No alpha business???” I asked looking into his eyes. “Cross my heart hope to die.” He promised. “Okay.” I kissed his cheek. “Then we’ll be leaving tomorrow around lunch and we should reach there around five, six depending on if we get…… distracted” he teased.

“How long would we be staying?” I asked. Climbing onto his waist so I was straddling him. “As long as it takes.” He smiled. “What for?” I kissed up his jawline. “As long as it takes for you to say that you love me.” He laughed. “Well, I love you, happy now.” I giggled. “Very, and I love you too.” He smiled and rolled over so that I was under him. My stomach fluttered when he said he loved me. “You a virgin aren’t you?” he asked. “Straight forward much?” I asked trying to change the subject. “Jordan.” I looked down embarrassed. “There’s nothing to be embarrassed about babygirl, I’m actually happy you’re a virgin. So I’ll be your first and last.” He smirked, I rolled my eyes. We spent the rest of the night talking about everything and nothing. At some point we ended up watching a movie and I fell asleep sitting on Chase with my head between his neck and shoulder.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Should I even bother with this story anymore? Like seriously am I just wasting my time? If you actually want me to continue the drama starts next chapter.

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE =’(