Chapter 25

Chapter 25_After All These Years

Jordan’s P.O.V

It was around lunch that I was finally released from the hospital. By the time we got back to the house Chase already had me in bed resting. Ever since the doctor said I had to rest Chase decides he’ll carry me everywhere even the bathroom.

“I’m surprised my mother didn’t plan a party yet.” I mumbled sitting up on the bed. “That’s because I told them you need to rest, and they could throw a party when you’re back to full health, but they will be visiting in a while though, along with Jace.” He whispered.

I looked up, “You mad?” I asked. “No, they did it to keep him safe and it could dowith the fact that I’m meeting a brother I never knew for the first time, a twin brother might I add.” He replied. “Well, he’s really nice, he helped me when I was there. He knew about you but he wasn’t allowed to contact you or they’d kill him. The only thing you two have in common is probably your eyes though his were a few shades lighter and he has you dad’s hair.”

He sat down next to me, I climbed up and sat on his lap as he carefully rubbed my back, “You know you’re the best thing that happened to me right?” he asked smiling at me. “Yeah I know.” I smirked.

\

“Well somebodies a little full of themselves.” Chase teased. I laughed, “I love you too.” He kissed me softly just as the doorbell rang, he groaned. “They have the worst timing.” I laughed. “Don’t move.” He ordered. “Wasn’t planning too.” I pouted. He gently lifted me off his lap into the bed kissed my cheek and left to go open the door.

I was soon bombarded by hugs and kisses from everyone, I even received a hug from Jace, whom Chase was eyeing wearily. “UM you two should go talk in the office I’ll be fine don’t worry.” I smiled encouragingly at Chase.

Sighing he led Jace out of the room. “So how are you going?” Jessica asked as soon as he left.

“Pretty good considering…” I trailed off. I didn’t believe on dwelling on the past but some things just hold onto you and don’t want to let go.

Chase’s dad, John was out of town visiting Devin’s pack so it was just the girls, Matt, Ty and Jenny. “Hey you remember that video of Tyler from a million years ago, I checked it and it made YouTube’s funniest video of the year, your famous man.” Matt laughed patting Ty on the back. Ty just scowled until Jessica kissed him. Easing the tension from the room.

“Whipped.” I coughed. “Hey go check your mate before you say I’m whipped.” He smirked.