Chapter 28

Jordan's POV

"What time is it ?"

I heard someone said beside me.

"You mad loud," I said from where I was laying with my eyes still close.

"Get off of me" someone else said.

I finally opened my eyes and winced at the brightness of the room. Gaby was laying at the other end of the bed with Gisele in the middle on top of her. I was at the other side of the bed.

"I will hate to be your fiancee if you sleep like that" Gaby said pushing Gisele's body.

"Everyone shut up," I said, I don't know why they were talking so loud. Then I heard a groan from the floor. I peeked over the bed to see Jerome and James laying on the floor with empty bottles.

I got flash of last night from seeing everyone sprawled out. I also noticed we were not home in my room but in a fancy room that would resemble a hotel.

I quickly got up and automatically regret it. I fell on James.

"oof .. I am sorry," I said

"What a way to wake someone up, I'll use that next time" James simply said.

I rolled my eyes. "Where the hell are we?" I asked

"Apparently, we are in Vegas for Gisele and Jerome's Wedding this afternoon" Gaby said showing us an invitation card on the dresser.

"Oh shit" we all said and we double look at each other.

To make matter worse, we were drunk.

What kind of maid of honor am I to throw a bachelorette party getting everyone drunk before their wedding. I shook my body to be more alert.

"Get up, you not to see the bride before her big day that's bad luck or something. I read that on google" I said as I grab Jerome's hand dragging his body from the floor to the door.

"And you need to leave too cause you not to see the maid of honor," I said to James

"You saw that part too ?" James joked

"Yes, it was in fine print," I said closing the door behind him.

I pushed the boys out of the room and my head was still pounding. I wish I can say I won't drink anymore but I know myself all too well.

"My best friend getting married !'" I said semi-loud.

"Now you the one that needs to stop yelling" Gisele muffled with her face flat on the bed.

"NOOOO... NOO You have to be sober so you can get married this afternoon"

"I am so glad I made the wedding later" She said still with her face on the bed.

"So you not mad I got you drunk on your wedding day" I asked shyly.

"That's why I love you" She said and finally turned around to look at me.

"Yeah yeah.. You still got to do your makeup and hair so you won't be late to your own damm wedding" Gaby said

We had a master bedroom suite. It was two rooms in one that was separated by a door. The room had two bathrooms with tubs in each. My dad insisted that he paid for the room as a wedding gift. Gisele's dad walked out on her mom a long time ago so my dad will be walking her down the aisle. Her mother will have the 'father-daughter' dance though.

"I need Advil first," I said walking to the adjacent room to check my suitcase.

"I packed some, my bag is closer" Gaby said. She grabbed her purse from the dress and handed each one of us a pill.