Zach

Alright guys I need you help. There's gonna be a chapter after this but this authors note is gonna be quite lengthy. Alright, first order of business. I finally decided how I'm going to end this because yes it going to end this chapter, but if I made a book 2, would you guys read it? Second; I'm going to start two new fan fictions soon. One will be a Liam one and the second I'm thinking I'm gonna make it an Austin Mahone so please check those out. Lastly Thank you guys so so much for reading and commenting on Assassins. It means so so so much you will honestly never know how overjoyed I am when I get a comment or I see my reads went up. Thank you guys so much it was fun.

-//------------------------------------

Cecilia POV

"Zach, Zach!" I scream. Andrew turns around. I struggle off of Andrew and run to my brother. A large red pool is collecting around him. I would typically know what to do but I can't think straight. He's my brother. I can't do this. I can't do anything. He's bleeding from his middle and I don't know where the bullet hit him.

"Go!" He pushes me away. My hand lands in the blood pooling around him. I stare at my hand as he weakly pushes me again by my thigh.

"Move." Andrew gently moves me and starts to apply pressure to my brothers middle with his hands. He groans. With shaking hands I pick up my brothers gun. It seems like it's been eighty years but in reality it's only been about one minute. I pursue the attacker finding a person I deliver a shot to his head. I walk and repeat until I run out of ammunition. I sigh. I start to walk back to where I left Andrew and Zach but then I'm confronted by none other than the frightening man who tormented me for, what's it three days? He smiles a wicked grin showing his yellowing teeth and points his gun at me. Fantastic situation I've gotten myself into. In a quick kick of my foot I knock the gun from his hands and slide it behind me. Well that was bright. I make a dive for the small revolver but the man grabs my ankles. I'm weak from the blood I lost but I will still fight him. I kick him in his "lower area". He groans and falls to the floor. He quickly gets up though and knocks me to the floor. We fight for a while more and he eventually has me in a headlock though with the gun pressed against my skull forming a cold circle in my skin.

"I just thought you should know that your brothers dead." He whispers in my ear. Terror takes over. I can't lose my brother. "Your the reason he's here. But I shot him. I'd been working on this plan awhile and the only thing I didn't plan was for your little boyfriend to be here." He gets closer to my ear. "But I took care of him too." He laughs a manacle laugh. "And your brother.... I killed him too." Strength fills my limp body and I flip the big man over my body. I'm not even sure how I did this. But I grab his face and flip him. I kick his ribs a couple of times spewing profanities at him. I grab the gun from him and I look him in the face before I shoot him four times. Twice in the chest and twice in between his eyes. I spit on his dead body, take the gun and run at full speed back to where my brother and Andrew were left. I've got tears streaming down my face. I can't lose Zach. I can't lose Andrew they're crucial parts of my life and I can't lose anyone else. I see Andrew in a crouched position.

"Andrew!" I yell and run to him and hug him tightly.

"What's wrong? Your bleeding! What happened?!" He asks returning my tight embrace. I don't answer his questions.

"Zach?!" I leap from Andrew's arms to the floor next to Zach.

"He's gonna be ok. We've gotta get him out of here though."

Six months later

Andrew and I had started dating and he had told me he loved me already. Zach survived and actually found himself a girlfriend named Alex. They are really close. I love her she's such a nice lady. Zach and I have given up the business. I still have nightmares a lot but now that I have Andrew they're going away and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for us.

---------------------------------

Thank you guys so much! It's been so fun writing this for you guys. So do you want a book two? Would you read it? Comment and let me know! Thanks guys. I love you guys all so much.