Finally! A Real Chapter!

Hello Friends! So again I apologize for not being on for a billion years. Ok so, like always I have some announcements, first off I'm going to be releasing a Zombie Apocalypse novella as soon as I can come up with a title in my noncooperative brain and make a book cover. Secondly, if anyone wants the playlist I use while making my chapters, comment or message me if you'd like to listen while reading, just to get into the mindset I was in while I was writing. Lastly THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 9.4K READS!!! When I looked I was literally sobbing because that's literally 9,400 people who literally looked at my book and decided that they wanted to read it. I literally can't thank you enough. Love you! *insert massive amounts of kisses and hugs and everything that makes you happy in the world*
----------------------------------------------
Cecilia POV

7:26 AM

I sit at a large mahogany table by myself, staring at my phone. It will ring and I will be there to answer it. The phone ringing last night was a contact. I'm assuming trying to get me to stay on the line so that they can trace me. Fat chance. First tip when a contact gives you initial information, don't stay on the phone for more than a minute. You'll most likely be traced, then you'll probably die. Let's be honest here. Also, if you don't want your face to have .22 sized holes in it, you should also turn the phone off for a few hours a after. The things you pick up on. The person that contacted me last night said that at 7:28 sharp, someone would and give me information. I watch the pendulum on the large grandfather clock in front of the table swing back and forth. A few seconds until 7:28 I start staring at the phone for the second time in one minute. As soon as the hands on the clock read 7:28, my phone rings and I pick it up immediately.
"Hello?"
"Mommy?" I hear Lily.
"Lily? Lily, sweetie? Is that you?"
"Yeah."
"Are you ok?" I ask. Before she can respond I hear shuffling and the transfer of the phone.
"She's fine. For now." I hear a shrill lady's voice.
"If you touch my daughter, I swear to god, I'll hunt down every person you've ever spoken to and kill them in the slowest way possible, then I'll do you. After the fear and panic has started to set in."
"Don't worry," says the lady's voice, obviously leading me to worry. "You're daughter is fine. For now."
There is a secondary pause.
"I have a deal." She says.
"Which is?" I ask her.
"We meet at ten tonight. At the Baltimore-Washington Airport. I'll give your daughter back in the place of you." She says.
"See you tonight." I say.
"Looking forward to it. But Mrs. Sanders, if me or one of my colleges finds anyone else with you, you may bring your husband but nobody else, or you don't show, your little girl gets a bullet in the stomach." She hangs up and I turn off my phone.

-----------------------------
Sorry it's short. The next chapter will probably be the last for this book. I'll try to have it up soon! Love you.- Katie