Next Chapter

Hello lovely people. Did you do something different with your hair? I quite like it. You look particularly lovely today.

------------------------------

Cecilia POV

"How are you going to do that?" Drew asks me.

"I'm going to wait, I'm going to be contacted, I'm going to trace it, I'm going to go to the place, I'm going to kick ass, I'm going to walk out with my brother and my kid."

There is a long pause before Drew responds to anything I say.

"Ok, I'm in."

"Woah. What, no. You aren't in on anything."

"She my sister. I love her too, Mom." He looks into my eyes with a determination I haven't seen in them in such a long time.

"Son..." I look into his eyes again. "Alright. But I need to teach you some things."

I hear Andrew moan on the ground.

"Looks like he's up. Get me some Ibuprofen from my purse please." Drew hands me the bottle and just as I see the blue parts of Andrew's eyes, he moans again.

"Where's Lily and Zach?"

"Kidnapped." He curses. I hand him the Ibuprofen and some water in a small Dixie cup that someone had been drinking from before this all went down.

"What's our game plan?" Andrew asks.

"Relocate." I respond.

"Why?" Drew asks me.

"Here we're sitting ducks. We're begging to be attacked again." He nods.

"So where are we going?" Andrew asks.

"What state are we in?"

"Maryland."

"There was a place Zach and I used to stay. I don't know if it's still there but it's worth a shot. We pack up the

Possessions that we brought in and begin driving.

After an hour of silent, tense driving, we reach a small little cabin. Just as I thought, or rather hoped, the front light is on. I get out of the van and walk to the front door and knock once, twice, once, and then three times. It was a code devised when I was younger and Zach and I knew needed a place to stay. After about twenty seconds the door opens.

"Celes!"

"Mer!"

Meredith's father and her had both been assassins too. They ran a "safe house" of sorts and were pretty close with my grandpa. She'd been one of my best friend since I was eleven years old. Meredith has long black curls and she is very petite.

I introduce my broken little family to Mer and I meet her husband. For a while I thought her and Zach were going to date but obviously I was wrong. We explain the situation and she tells us we're aloud to stay for as long as we need. All of us just settle in and get comfortable when suddenly my phone rings.

-----------------

THANKS FOR 7K READS!!!!!!!!!-Katie