Chapter 1| Official

Kyle's POV

I held Stan's hand as we walked down the hallway towards the lunchroom. "Dude, they know now," Stan mumbled. "I-I'm sure everything will be fine," I stuttered, unsure myself. I normally don't feel so scared of bullies but maybe since they know I'm dating now they'll go harder on me. I clenched Stan's hand and looked at him. He also looked pretty nervous. I took a deep breathe and walked into the lunchroom with him. Everyone's eyes were immediately drawn to us. "What?" Stan asked angrily. Everyone turned away and focused themselves back on their conversations. "Assholes," Stan muttered under his breath.

We walked over towards our table. "Hey guys," I greeted. Stan shot Kenny a glare, most likely because he exposed him in front of everyone. "Look dude I'm sorry I announced you were gay to the entire school," Kenny apologized. Stan stared at him angrily for a moment. "It's ok dude, that's not why I'm mad," Stan replied while rubbing his neck. "Ohhhh, that's why," Kenny said slyly. "What's why?" Margarine asked. "N-nothing," I stuttered embarrassedly. "So are you two a thing now?" Kenny asked. "Yeah I guess," Stan said while grabbing my hand. I pulled away slightly and he looked confused.

"I wanna be a thing too dude, I promise but..." I stopped and looked over at the bullies table. "They might get super pissed if they find out we're dating, and that you're the one dating another guy," I replied. "O-oh," Stan said in disappointment. "We can still date just not publicly," I replied. "That's fine, as long as I'm with you," Stan said while grabbing my hand again. I blushed furiously and looked back over at the bullies table. They were looking at us. "You can beat them up anyway," Stan said, noticing where my attention was focused. "Not really dude, I beat you up but...they are so much worse," I said.

"Well I know you can beat up Clyde," Stan said, trying to cheer me up. "Dude Clyde hasn't done anything to gays since like last Tuesday...the day Tweek tried to kill himself," I said suspiciously. "There's no way he had a change in heart. That son of a bitch is fucking horrible," Stan said. "Hey guys," Wendy greeted. "Hey Wendy," we all replied. She sat down next to Margarine, they've became close friends as of lately. "Why are you hanging out with Cartman so much?" Kenny asked.

"You've been what?" Stan asked as well. "It's nothing you guys...so are you two a thing now?" Wendy asked pointing at our intertwined hands. "Yep, Stan said while putting his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him. I blushed a little but smiled at his affection. I would've thought he'd be all anxious about this but he's surprisingly excited. "So I'm assuming Kyle's the seme?" Wendy asked while taking a sip of her soup. "What's a seme?" Margarine asked. "You know the dominant one in the relationship," Wendy explained. "Uh no I'm the dominant one," Stan said.

"What?! You are not!" I laughed. "Yeah I am," Stan corrected. "But I'm the one who gave you seven hickeys," I reminded. "Yeah, but I was all sad and stuff. I could've done the same to you if I wasn't depressed at the moment," Stan explained. "Yeah sure," I replied, rolling my eyes. "We'll find out," Stan whispered in my ear. "Get a room," Wendy joked. "That motel near Red's house is pretty cheap but I wouldn't recommend it. A homeless guy was stabbed in the eye in one of the rooms," Kenny said. "Did he die?" I asked. "Yeah, whatever stabbed him went right through his eye into his brain!" Kenny explained dramatically.

"Eww dude we're trying to eat," Stan said. "You mean you're trying to eat, I'm poor, I don't have food," Kenny said. "Here babe have some of mine," Margarine offered, pushing her pizza towards Kenny. He blushed at her offer. "Thanks bae but it's ok you have it," Kenny rejected generously. "Aww, I wish I had someone like that," Wendy whined. Stan pecked me on the cheek. "Stan you asshole," Wendy mumbled. "Uhh-uhh Stan they might be watching," I said pushing him away in fear. "Who cares they can't hurt you," Stan replied.

"You see that kid," I said while pointing at a blonde haired boy. "He really hates me for turning his best friend gay-" "Wait you turned someone gay?" Stan asked. "Yeah, I think his name is like Felix or something anyway-" "Felix has the hots for you?" Stan asked jealously. "I don't know. I don't really care, anyway-" "Dude I'm gonna beat Felix up," Stan exclaimed. "Will you let me finish?!" I asked angrily. "Yeah sorry," Stan apologized. "It's ok, so he's really mad at me for turning his best friend gay AND his dad is really close to my dad. He said that if I didn't stop acting all faggy he'd tell my dad," I explained.

"I'll beat up that son of a bitch!" Stan yelled fiercely. "No! Then he'll tell my dad! They can't know yet," I replied. Stan gave me a look and then kissed me on the forehead. "They won't find out, I promise," Stan said sweetly. I felt my heart race. "Ok," I replied sinking warmly.