Chapter 3| Mr. Gold

Stan's POV

I stared into Kyle's bright green eyes, waiting for an answer. "Umm I don't know. Make out some more?" Kyle questioned. I smirked and pressed my lips back onto his. He tasted so sweet, like sugar and cinnamon. His lips were some of the softest I've ever felt and were very pillowy to the touch. I moved my lips back down towards his neck and pecked lightly below his jaw causing him wince. I placed my lips back onto his skin and started to suck. His skin tasted like white chocolate and I was hungry for more. I continued to move down his neck with the many kisses.

"Sta-Stan stop," Kyle moaned. I pulled away and looked up at him. "Why did you stop?" Kyle asked in annoyance. "You literally just told me to stop," I replied. "Well don't," Kyle demanded, pulling my face back to his neck. I continued from where I left off, sucking and nipping his soft pale skin. "St-Stan," Kyle moaned loudly. I lifted my hand and began to run my fingers through his wavy somewhat long red hair, not catching any tangles. I grabbed some of his hair and tugged gently, causing him to moan more.

The door to the closet then opened, hitting me in the process. Since the door hit me it wasn't completely open so whoever it was on the outside couldn't see us. "Who's in here?!" a familiar obnoxious voice asked angrily. "Cartman please go away," I sighed. "Stan? Why are you in there?" another familiar and female voice asked. "Wendy? Why are you trying to get in the janitor's closet with Cartman?" I asked in confusion. Cartman pushed the door all the way open to see Kyle and I. "Stan are you making out with Kyle?" Cartman asked in shock.

"No, we were talking," Kyle replied angrily. Thankfully he was a pretty convincing lier. "Why are you two here?" I asked. "I have to talk to Cartman about something VERY serious," Wendy responded angrily. "Are you guys dating or something?" Kyle asked. Both of their faces flushed with red. "Shut up Jew. I'm not dating that stupid hippie," Cartman said angrily. "Can you just leave?" Wendy asked in irritation. I walked out of the closet with Kyle and let them go in. They shut the door behind them. I expected to hear some sort of sexual noises but Wendy just started yelling at him and they started yelling at each other.

Kyle sighed, probably because we were just kicked out of our make out spot. "Where do you wanna go now?" I asked. "I don't know but my next class will start in about 15 minutes," Kyle replied. "Let's ditch," I proposed. "No, I can't I have a test today," Kyle replied. "You can make it up! C'mon let's have some fun," I said deviously, pulling him towards me by his waist. "Define fun," Kyle requested suspiciously. "I don't know make out, maybe play some video games, make out again, eat, make out-" "I'm seeing a pattern," Kyle interrupted, smiling.

"You wanna?" I asked, pulling him in more. "Noooooooo," he whined. "Aww babe pleeaassseee," I whined back. "I told you, I have an English test," Kyle explained again. FUCKING MS. PAGE RUINING MY MAKE OUT TIME! "Fine," I sighed. "We can hang out after though," Kyle said. I smiled, good enough for me. "Ok, my house or yours?" I asked. "Hmm, let's do mine," he replied. I looked over at Kyle's hand and grabbed it gently. "W-why'd you do that?" Kyle asked in confusion. "I don't know, it just felt right," I said, smiling warmly. He smiled back and we heard footsteps coming from down the hall.

Hearing this, Kyle pulled his hand out of mine. Our principal Mr. Gold walked up to us. "What are you boys doing out of class?" he asked suspiciously. Mr. Gold was a very scary person when agitated; typically he was kind but he could be terrifying if angered. I saw Kyle come up with a plan quickly as he grabbed his stomach. "I was feeling sick and Stan offered to take me to the nurse," Kyle explained in a sickly manner. "Yeah, he's gonna throw up soon. Come on," I said, pulling him with my arm around his waist.

I walked him quickly down the hall and turned at the first turn possible to avoid further questioning. I saw relief in Kyle's eyes when we were out of his sight. "Oh my God what if he caught us," Kyle said in fear. "Nothing too bad. So what a couple sneaked out to have some alone time during class. That's not that bad, we might've gotten yelled at but probably no detentions," I explained calmly. I saw Kyle face palm. "How do you not know?" he questioned, shaking his head.

"Not know what?" I asked. "Mr. Gold goes to temple with my parents! They're pretty good friends AND homophobic! If he found out I was sneaking around with a guy he'd tell my parents and God knows what'd happen!" Kyle explained in fear. "Kyle it's not like they'll kick you out or som-" "NO! STAN THEY WILL! THEY'LL KICK ME OUT AND DISOWN ME AND LIKELY BEAT ME!" Kyle screamed in tears. "Kyle calm do-" "NO! STAN YOU'RE LUCKY; AT LEAST YOUR DAD DOESN'T CARE! MINE HATES GAYS!" Kyle continued to scream, tears rolling down his cheeks. I pulled him into a tight hug and rocked him gently. "Kyle, it's ok just calm down," I whispered. "BOYS!" Mr. Gold screamed from behind me.