Chapter 2| Janitor's Closet

Kyle's POV

The lunch period was over and we all started to walk to our respected classes but Stan started to follow me even though I know we have two different classes. In fact I take trigonometry and he doesn't even have trigonometry because he's still taking algebra. I look behind me to see him smirking deviously at me. "Stan why are you following m-" he cut off my question by pushing me into the janitors closet. He shut the door behind him and pushed me against the wall. I felt myself start to blush furiously. "St-Stan I have to get class," I stuttered.

He didn't seem to react to me saying this and pressed his lips against mine. I have to admit it feels nice to be the one receiving the kiss this time instead of giving it but I have to get to this class! I tried to push his larger more muscular body away from mine but he was really pressing into me. "Stan," I mumbled through the kiss, wanting him to pull away. He ignored me once again and traced his tongue over my lips. I managed to pull away a little. "Stan, I really need to get to class now," I said.

"Aww c'mon, you can miss just one class can't you," Stan tried to persuade. He started to run his fingers through my hair which made my heart speed up and beat faster. I really liked how dominant he was being, I like it way more than when he was being submissive. In fact I was so focused on Stan and how sexy he was being that I couldn't really put together an understandable sentence. I tried to say something but he just kept staring at me with his dark blue lust-filled eyes. He noticed I wasn't going to say anything and moved his lips towards my ear.

"I want to see you naked," he whispered. My heart exploded and my face must have darkened a deep shade of red. "Stan!" I yelled in shock, trying again to push him away. I only managed to get his face a few inches away from mine. "Stan, I really need to get to class!" I said, not knowing if I really wanted to go to class anymore. Stan averted his gaze from mine and pressed his lips against my neck. Oh God. He started to suck on my neck like I did to him earlier only he did it with much more force.

At this point I didn't care about class anymore, seriously fuck triangles at this point but I was now afraid someone would open the door. "Stan someone might come in," I managed to say without moaning. He pulled away from my neck and looked up at me. "Why are you worrying so much? It's obvious you like it," he said. "I'm just afraid someone's going to walk in and see u-" "Does it really matter if they do?" Stan asked. "Y-yes, remember we can't be public," I replied. "Then why did we hold hands walking into the cafeteria?" Stan asked.

"I wasn't thinking," I replied, averting my gaze to the floor. He pushed his finger to my lips causing me to look back up at him. "You think too much sometimes babe," he said to me. Oh my God. My heart raced when he used that pet name. If it was possible, I blushed more. "You look like a cherry," he giggled. "I-it's your fault," I stuttered nervously. He pulled his finger off my lips and then pressed his against mine again. This time I leaned into the kiss allowing his tongue to enter the cavern of my mouth. His tongue grazed the walls of my mouth causing me to let out a moan I was desperately trying to conceal.

I could feel his lips form into a smirk. I remember when I did this to Stan I felt pleasure but not as much as I felt now. I allowed his tongue to explore every crevice of my mouth, letting out slight moans as he did so. He finally pulled away after what seemed like forever and pressed his forehead against mine. His deep blue eyes stared into mine. "You liked that didn't you?" Stan asked, a smirk still plastered on his face. I began to blush again. "Wipe that grin off your face," I replied embarrassedly.

He chuckled a little and brought his hand towards my belt. I felt him slip his hand through and I grabbed his wrist. "Don't," I replied sternly. He pulled his hand away, respecting my boundary. "Sorry," he apologized somewhat nervously. "It's fine, I'm just not ready," I replied. "I'm guessing you want to go back to class now?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders and looked up at him. "I'm already late, it'd be awkward sneaking in during class time," I replied. "So what do you want to do?" he asked.

-I want to get you guys more involved in this story. Leave a comment saying what you want them to do in the next chapter. No lemons!-