Chapter 16| Where's Kyle?

Special thanks to StyleIsMyJam for helping me with this chapter! Again...

Kyle's POV

"I-I don't know. It's a little scary for me too," he responded as the yelling became louder. At this point I was able to understand what they were yelling. "WHAT DID I TELL YOU IKE!" she screamed followed by another crash. "MOM STOP! PLEASE!" Ike begged. I grabbed onto Stan's arm and hugged it in fear. "What do we do?" I asked in fear. "I have no idea. Was Ike making out with Firkle or something?" Stan asked. "I-I don't know," I said, scared. I heard more screaming from my father as well.

I then heard someone run up the stairs and run into Ike's room. I still heard yelling and screaming from my parents and Ike so I assumed that was Firkle. "D-do we go downstairs?" I asked, gripping tighter. "I'll go down you stay here," Stan said pulling away. "But-" "Please Kyle, I want you to be safe. You're parents might hit you for interfering with the situation with Ike," he replied, trying to calm me. "I.....ok," I replied.

Stan's POV

I walked downstairs. "What's going on here?! Kyle and I were playing video games up there and we heard screaming," I asked. "Get out Stan this isn't your concern!" Gerald yelled with Ike's hair in his grasp. His breath reeked with alcohol. "Hold on! I want to know what's happening! Why are you hitting Ike?!" I demanded to know. "I SAID GET OUT!" he yelled, punching me in my jaw. "Not after that..." I muttered, kicking him in the stomach. "Tell me what's up!" I demanded. Shelia walked over to me and slammed me against the wall. I was no match for her size.

"Ike is being punished! Now get out of our house!" she yelled, slamming me against the wall again with extreme force. Ike made a break for it and ran up the stairs. "You treat your kids like shit you know that? I hope your happy with torturing your amazing kids," I exclaimed angrily as I pushed her away. "Kyle! I'm going!" I yelled up to him. I then opened the door and slammed it behind me.

Timeskip~Tuesday Afternoon

I hadn't heard from Kyle since Saturday night. No texts, calls or him stopping by. I stopped by his house a few times but no one answered the door. He hasn't even been at school. "Stan, you ok?" Kenny asked. "No, not really. Kyle's been gone for 3 days. Nothing. He hasn't even been at school. What's going on with him? Should I call him?" I asked in paranoia. "You've called him 4 times today dude. What could've happened?" Kenny asked.

"I don't know....maybe I could sneak inside and see what's going on," I theorized. "Sneak in? What are you nuts?" Kenny asked rhetorically. "Yes, yes I am nuts but guess what? If I don't get caught nothing bad happens," I replied in annoyance. "I don't know why you're so paranoid," Kenny said, rolling his eyes. "I don't know. I'm just worried about him. Also, have you heard any news about Tweek?" I asked.

"Tweek? He's still recovering but he's gonna be ok," Kenny replied. "Awesome. I still can't believe he jumped off of the building though. I've felt so guilty for that even though Clyde was the one putting ropes in the lockers," I said sorrowfully. "Clyde did more than that," Margarine said angrily as she cut her food viciously. "I-I didn't know. What else did he do? I mean, I know about Pip," I said, tears forming in the corners of my eyes.

Kenny grabbed Margarine's hand and mumbled something to her. "He.......was just horrible. It wasn't just beating people up he was....vicious," Margarine explained. "Craig was so fucking angry. I heard he beat the shit out of Clyde after Tweek jumped. I bet he's a crackhead, he sure acts like one," I said. Margarine looked scared. "What do you mean? What about cocaine?!" she asked in fear. "Just ignore her. But yeah apparently Craig beat the absolute shit out if Clyde," Kenny explained.

"Wasn't there like a pencil involved?" I asked. "I don't know. All I know is that he had cuts all over his body and he has 'trash' carved on his forehead now. Craig must've really loved Tweek," Kenny said. "No kidding. Clyde's still in the hospital. Also shortly after, Craig took Bebe somewhere at a party while she was drunk. I have no idea what happened there," I said. "You don't think he hurt her do you?" Margarine asked. "I don't know, nor do I want to know," I replied.

"Wendy you seem distant," Kenny said, looking over at Wendy who was playing with her food and not speaking at all. She's been like this for days. "I'm..." Wendy stopped talking an started to cry again. "Well fuck what's wrong with her?" I asked in whisper tone. Kenny shrugged in response. I needed to go see Kyle now. "Wendy are you ok?" Margarine asked. She ignored her and continued to poke at her food with her fork. "I have to go see Kyle!"

I said as I started shaking. "What if something bad happened?!" I almost screamed. "Jesus dude calm down," Kenny said. "I-I'm sorry. I'm just stressed. I haven't seen him in three days. I need to know," I said angrily. "What? Do you think he's cheating on you or something?" Kenny asked. "No he wouldn't do something like that. I just need to see him!" I shouted as I started to sprint. I ran out of the lunch room and down the hallway.

I busted out through the front door and sprinted down the block towards Kyle's house. Soon enough, I saw his house. The window to his room was open so I climbed the tree hastily and managed to jump onto the wall. I climbed up and went into his window. No one was inside, his room seemed a little messy but nothing too serious. I walked into the hallway to see that the TV was on but only static. The living room was dark since the curtains were drawn and the lights were off. I noticed someone sitting on the couch. "K-Kyle is that you?" I asked.