Chapter 7| Dinner

Kyle's POV

"Well boys dinner will be ready soon," my mom said, walking off into another room. "I'm sorry about your mom babe," Stan said sorrowfully. "It's alright. I hope she'll accept me for who I am though," I said fixing my hair a bit. Stan reached over and started to caress my hair. "It's so soft," he complemented as he ran his fingers through my wavy red hair. My face flushed red and he moved closer to me. "You're so cute when you're all red," he teased, pinching my cheek. "Stan stop," I giggled. "It's true you're adorable," he said. "Thanks," I replied, smiling softly.

I heard giggling behind me and turned to see my brother watching me with his phone in hand. "Ike you better not have been recording that," I gritted angrily. Ike's eyes widened and fear and he ran up the stairs. "You son of a bitch!" I yelled, running up the stairs. I chased him down the hallway and grabbed him by his ear. "Delete the video!" I demanded. "Oww!" he yelled in pain. I twisted his ear. "Delete it!" I yelled. He started to yell and I heard someone coming up the stairs. I looked behind me to see my dad and Stan right behind.

"Kyle let go of your brother," my dad commanded. "But dad he took an embarrassing video of me!" I argued. "Ike delete the video," my dad insisted. "Do you wanna see it first?" Ike asked smugly, holding up the phone. "No!" Stan and I yelled in synchronicity. "Ike just delete it," my dad said. "I insist that you watch it," Ike said, smirking. "Dad! Ike's been cutting class with his boyfriend Firkle!" I yelled, not knowing any other options. "WHAT?!" my dad asked angrily. "N-no dad I'm not dating h-" "YOU WERE CUTTING CLASS WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND?!" my dad screamed angrily.

Ike's eyes filled with tears and my father grabbed him. He yanked him out of my grasp causing him to drop his phone. I kneeled down and picked it up. I deleted the video and then deleted it from recently deleted. "Dude this is too much," I said, my eyes filling with tears. "Don't cry Kyle," Stan said pulling me into a tight hug. "M-maybe we can't date," I said. "No! I can't do that; I don't think my heart could deal with that," Stan said holding my closer.

"Well, are we just supposed to never do anything together?" I asked. "Nothing will happen babe I'm sure of it. We can do this," he comforted rubbing my back. Who am I kidding? I can't break up with him because my asshole parents might find out. I love him too much to do that. I nuzzled my face into his collarbone. "I love you," I muttered. I felt his body tense up and him hold me even tighter. It started to hurt a bit. "I love you too," he said, finally letting me go. "Let's wait for my parents to stop yelling at Ike," I said.

Timeskip~15 minutes

"Dinner's ready boys!" my mother called from downstairs called. We darted down the stairs and walked up to the table. Ike sat there with his head hung, not saying anything. "Ike go eat upstairs in your room!" my mother yelled in command. Ike didn't say anything, only grabbed his plate and stood up. He only looked up when he passed me. His eye was bruised and he whispered to me. "Fuck you," he whispered so only I could hear. I'm sorry Ike. "Ignore him. Come sit boys," my mother said motioning for us to come sit.

We sat down directly across from them and looked at each other. We said our prayers and started to eat. "So boys how was school?" my father asked. "It was good," Stan replied, looking up from his plate. "Anything new happen?" my mom asked. Well I got a boyfriend and made out with him for a bit y'know the norm. "Nothing interesting really happened," I replied. I felt Stan's hand press onto my thigh. I instantly started to blush. "So Stan how's your girlfriend?" my mother asked. "Oh we broke up a long time ago," Stan explained, moving his hand farther up my thigh.

Stan you're playing with fire here! "Oh really when did that happen?" my mother asked again. "A long time ago," Stan said, gripping my thigh. My face must be a pure red right now because it felt incredibly warm. "Kyle honey you look sick!" my mother said with worry. "It's nothing, just a bit warm in here," I replied. "Ok. Oh Kyle honey you haven't told me what you want for your birthday yet," my mother said. "Umm, I'm not sure," I replied, my attention still focused on Stan's hand.

"Kyle you don't look well," my mother said getting up from her seat and walking over to me. Stan pulled his hand off of my leg and looked the other way. "Mom I'm fine," I said sternly. "You look sick!" she said pressing her hand against my forehead. I shot Stan a glare which he replied with a smirk. "Shelia he's fine," my dad said in annoyance. "Ok," she replied sitting back in her chair. I looked over at Stan and he looked back at me. He grabbed my hand from under the table. I smiled at him and gripped his hand tightly.