Chapter 4| Felix

Kyle's POV

Shit! I pulled away from Stan as quickly as I could and stared at the angry principal. "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU DOING?!" he asked angrily. Ok think! Think of an excuse! "This isn't what it looks like!" Stan explained, in the most cliche way possibly. "Why were you hugging and....what is on your necks?!" Mr. Gold yelled pointing at our necks. An excuse came to my mind. THANK YOU GOD! "M-my girlfriend broke up with me a few hours ago! I feel so sick and depressed," I explained in fake tears. Stan saw what I was playing on. "Yeah, it's a rough break up. He feels awful, he won't stop crying," he added.

Mr. Gold stared at us, seeming that he didn't believe us. I needed to up this. I threw my arms around Stan. "Why did she leave me?!" I cried. "It's gonna be ok," Stan replied, rubbing my back. "I'm sorry Kyle. It'll get better but you need to get back to class," Mr. Gold instructed. "He will, he just needs to calm down more," Stan said, trying to pull me towards the bathroom. "I feel like I'm gonna throw up," I said. "Ok, let's go then," Stan said, pulling me into the bathroom.

He pushed me into the first stall and locked the door. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. "Oh my God that was so close!" I exclaimed. "I know, we're gonna have to be more careful," Stan replied. "Yeah, we can't make out at school," I said. "W-we what?" Stan asked in shock. "It's too risky!" I yelled back. Stan looked angry. "I can't go 6 hours of school without you," Stan said crossing his arms. "Do you want my parents to beat the shit out of me then throw me out!" I yelled.

"No, no. I just mean we can just be sneakier," Stan explained. "No, I can't risk it dude," I replied. "Are you planning on keeping your sexuality a secret for the rest of your life?" Stan asked in aggravation. "No! I've already decided I was gonna tell them on my birthday remember. I figured they'll see it as less of a bad thing on my birthday," I explained. "But your birthday's not till next week," Stan whined. I glared at him, he was being incredibly selfish. His eyes softened and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Sorry, it's just I've waited so long to touch you. Being told to wait more feels impossible," he explained.

I smiled weakly. "It's ok just control yourself," I chuckled. "I promise I'll try as hard as possible," Stan swore. "Ok, class is gonna start soon let's go out into the hall," I said pushing Stan over so I could reach the stall door. I felt Stan kiss my neck softly. "I love you," he whispered in my ear. My heart started to race and I felt somewhat light headed. "I love you too," I mumbled. I felt a grin creep onto my face as I opened the door. I heard all the other students walking into the hallway so I assumed it was time for my next class.

I entered the hallway with Stan and I felt him grab my hand again. I pulled away and looked up to see his face. He looked hurt and it made me feel guilty. I grazed his fingers with mine and grasped his hand. "I'm sure no one will notice," I mumbled. He smiled greatly at me and squeezed my hand. "I'd so kiss you right now if I could," he whispered so only I could hear. I blushed and smiled back. I let go of his hand. "I have to get to my next class but I'll see you after school," I said walking off.

Timeskip~End of school

I picked up my books and walked out into the hallway. I started to approach my locker to see someone standing there. I thought it was Stan at first but then I realized it was someone else. It was Felix, the guy I had 'turned gay'. "Hey Kyle," he greater warmly. "Hi Felix," I replied nervously. "You look nice today," he complemented. "Th-thanks I guess," I stuttered nervously. I was afraid Stan was watching and would get the wrong idea or worse...maybe it was Aaron, the guy who was mad at me for turning Felix gay.

"So, you doing anything after school?" he asked, a devious grin emerging from his lips. He stepped closer to me and I started to feel scared. I looked around to see if Stan or Aaron were near. "You look nervous, it's adorable," he said, pushing some of my hair behind my ear. Did he just fucking touch me?! "Sorry Felix but I'm-" "Hey!" someone yelled from behind Felix, interrupting my sentence. I looked past Felix's shoulder to see Aaron. Oh shit! Oh shit!