Chapter 9| Cuteness

Stan's POV

I waited for Kyle to come back from his talk with Ike. It was now dark outside and I just wanted to spend a bit of time with him. The door opened and Kyle walked in; he locked the door behind him. "Are you two cool now?" I asked. "Yeah, we made up," Kyle replied, smiling warmly. "That's good.....so your parents actually hit Ike?" I asked. "Y-yeah....I didn't actually expect them to go that far," Kyle explained nervously. He started to shiver a bit and looked down at the floor. I opened my arms up. "Come here," I said.

He ran at me and leaped into my arms, hugging me back tightly. The force knocked me back so I laid against the bed. "Stan.....if I come out to them.....will they hit me too?" Kyle asked, his voice cracking with sadness. I rubbed his back gently. "No, and if they do I will hurt them so bad!" I exclaimed. The thought of someone hurting Kyle sickens me. I couldn't believe how much he had changed so quickly; he used to be so confident but now he's so afraid. His stupid goddamn parents stole that from him!

"Stan I feel tired, can we go to bed now?" Kyle asked, pulling away from our hug. "Yeah sure babe," I said, playing with his soft red hair. He blushed again. "I love it when you call me babe," he said. I smiled at sat up on the bed with Kyle on my lap. I didn't respond.....I got lost in his eyes, his large beautiful bright green-"Stan!" Kyle yelled getting my attention. "Uhh yeah I agree," I said in hesitation. "What was that?" he asked in confusion. I looked back at his eyes. "Umm just..." I stopped talking as I got lost in his features again.

His skin so clear except for those few freckles on his nose and his hair that fell perfectly-"STAN!" he yelled shaking me. "Ahh! What?" I asked. "Are you high or something?" he asked. "No it's just...never mind," I replied, embarrassed to tell him that I was lost in his eyes, which was totally gay. I mean, I'm gay but that was just REALLY gay. He looked at me in confusion but shrugged his shoulders and started to get off my lap. I didn't want him to get up so I grabbed him by his shoulders and pulled him back down.

"Stan what's with you?" Kyle asked. I grabbed his face gently and pulled it towards mine. I pressed my lips against him and started to kiss him softly. Something about Kyle just wouldn't let me stay away from him. I always needed to be touching him or looking at him or thinking about him. I can't help it he's just so....so perfect. I felt him wrap his legs around my hips and start to kiss more passionately. I placed my hand on the back of his head and pushed him into the kiss more.

I just wanted this moment to last forever; everything was so perfect. I bit his lip playfully causing him to wince. I slid my tongue into his mouth and explored the cavern. My hands held his hair and tugged it gently every once and a while. Kyle ran his nimble fingers through my shorter dark hair a few times. The only thing that worries me was Kyle's moans,he was very loud. Was I that good? Our make out session lasted for a very long time until Kyle finally pulled away. His face was flushed pure red and his breath was heavy, almost like he was panting.

His lips were wet and swollen and his eyes were filled with lust. I wanted him more. I pressed my lips against his but he pulled back. "No more," he panted. "Aww please?" I asked. "H-how are you not out of breath?" he asked in astonishment. "Well I play a lot of sports. My lungs must be bigger than yours," I replied. "Jesus, I could barely breathe," he panted again. "You're exaggerating," I said, rolling my eyes. "I'm not!" he said sternly. "Ok, ok I believe you," I said trying to calm him down.

He smiled at me; I had made his hair all matted and it was sticking up. I patted his hair down and started to laugh. "What?" he asked confusedly. "Nothing," I laughed. As I fixed his hair my hand caressed his neck. He flinched and giggled a bit. "Stan that tickles," he laughed. I smirked and started to tickle him. "St-stop!" he laughed as I pushed him against the bed. I started to tickle him all over and he started to laugh hysterically. "St-Stan!" he laughed as I tickled him. I rested my hands on the and stared down at him. He grinned widely. "Let's go to sleep now," he said, throwing his arms around my neck. I kissed his forehead and smiled. "Ok," I replied.