Chapter eleven

Sorry late and short update, but I have an excuse my birthday is in six days or well five days cause it's almost twelve am and here I am writing, it's September seven anyways, as well as a friend's, you know who you are I love you and happy early birthday.

Oh and my other friends birthday is also soon, I also love you so much.

Vote and comment as a gift it'll mean the world, all of you are so awesome and make me smile so much.

Anyways on to the story.

.
.
.

-Flashback

Slap.

The sound echoed against the wall, mother held me tightly muttering sorrows and a sorry after that, she left me after that shocked, just to go drink a bottle of champagne.

Soon enough she was drunk, she banged my head against the table drawing blood, my six year old self cried and cried, I was feeling feverish and the small body couldn't handle it.

First time I felt suffocated, but certainly not the last time.

My birthday, yes the sweet day I turned nine, she stabbed my thighs, sliced through them writing killer, screams were muffled by a cloth and everything was blurry.

But still the pain was still there, my heart beating against my chests tears leaking down my face faster than a river flowing in a storm, which I guess I'm my little mind thinking that, it was pretty fast and I knew that my little, tiny life was at stake.

Few years later, I am twelve, she saw that my body can handle more, wanted to torture me as if showing up to school with bruises I can't hide can be hidden by an excuse, and both her and I knew we couldn't just use the excuse that I'm clumsy but no one questioned me. That day I turned up to school with cigarette burns all over my hands and legs, I walked stiffly all day.

I'm fifteen, still sad and confused as the beatings got harsher and my tears got more frequent, what hurt the most, the last time she said my name in actual love, is it bad that I still wanted her to be there, just not like this, I would just wish she would g back before everything went wrong, but she was having an affair, what if everything was wrong in the beginning. How long was she going behind our backs, I even have a sneaky suspicion she never even loved us.

I'm seventeen, and everything replays in my head.

An affair, I hate her, I hate her so damn much, she doesn't deserve dad, never did and he loved her with all his heart, and that's saying a lot cause I knew he had the biggest heart, and really, she doesn't even deserve me, which is saying a lot, why couldn't things for once be alright, why is this so messed up.

And god damn my heart and head hurts so much.

Flashback ends.

"Is she going to be okay?" I heard someone numbly ask in the background.

"I think so her heart rate has went back to normal, we are not sure yet, since she hasn't waken up." Another one had replied.

I wanted to open my eyes, I felt some parts of me moving as the other one that spoke recently said another thing.

"She may be waking up." They muttered excitedly.

I felt my eyelids itch to open, felt my fingers grasping what seems to be the bed sheets, felt my bones crunching as I move around, waiting for the soft flutter when my eyelids open to the outside, I waited anxiously, really wanting to wake up and not have another flashback.

Slowly, I opened my eyes to the bright light, squinting I looked at the person in front of me, or well tried, they rushed forward closing the curtains, I looked at my right to see who it was.

It was one of the doctors no surprise there, he smiled warmly at me.

To my left was the one and only.

"You're awake." They said.

.
.
.

I left you with a cliff hanger chase I'm awesome.

Comment what you think please and don't forget to vote love you guys.

Oh and also point it any mistakes.

Or if it needs any improvement.

Sorry it short, love you guys,

Lara.