Chapter fourteen

Watch the cover up, I was obsessed by Adele then saw this awesome cover by Leroy Sanchez, it's life.
I decided to keep the name of my story, since people preferred it that way, vote and comment, hope you enjoy this chapter, hope it's not as short and uneventful as I think.

.
.
.

"Do I have to answer that?" I replied, I was still surprised by him asking me whether I genuinely suicided or not.

"Not really, it's just doesn't seem that someone like you would give up this easily." Adam said.

It seems like everything he says surprises me even more, my heart beat quicken as I feel him stare more at me.

"Some people have to eventually give up." I answered.

"Not you." He whispered, that's when I realized he is way closer.

Way closer.

I took a step back putting distance between us, a flash of hurt passed his eyes before he hid it with his famous expressionless face.

"What really happened." He spoke again.

"What happened with you?" I retorted.

"I already told you, I got into a fight."

"There is no way they would put you in there just because of s fight." We stared at each other after I replied.

"Fair enough." He said before walking out, I watched him go, eyes cast down, I followed him a few minutes after.

People stared again for the rest of the day and the whispers faded as I got used to the hurtful words.

Shouldn't they comfort someone if they were about to suicide but apparently "failed", I wondered what happened, after I lost conscience, someone must have come and get me, someone called to get me help but who was it.

I pushed the thoughts to the back of my head When I saw Anne-Belle walk in front of me ignoring my presence, I grabbed her and entered an empty classroom.

"What the hell do you want?" She snapped at me.

My eyes watered instantly, and she noticed making her soften.

"Why are you ignoring me?" I said in a low voice.

"I can't tell y-you." She stuttered, running out of the class room.

What's up with people leaving when I'm trying to talk to them?

I decided to do something I haven't done in a while, testing my apparent mother that I'll be somewhere and getting no reply, I headed to the graveyard.

"Hey daddy." I said touching the gravestone. "Things have been tough and I know what mom really was up to, I'm so sorry you don't deserve this at all, you're one of the strongest people I have ever met, you're loyal and a loving family member and Katrina is a fool to not notice of how much of a good person, husband, friend, and father you are, I love you so much." I wiped my tears and got up leaving, noticing a shadow that suspiciously looked like Adam I walked towards him.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

He turned surprised I am there, well that makes two of us.

"Visiting my mother, and you?"

"Visiting my father." We caught eye contact again and I felt my heart skip a million beats. I felt like I was falling, no words were spoken after before he grabbed my hand and we left the graveyard, his actions were not even questioned, as if we didn't want to question what is happening right now.

Walking a few roads down, silence was the only thing around us, that is before I tripped and fell on my butt cheeks.

He started laughing and gosh. Can I say, it was the most beautiful thing.

.
.
.

I'm sorry if this is short I hope you like this, if you did vote and comment, love you all,
Lara.