Chapter eighteen

https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/mk5MPjzoToB09PlipM0MTg--/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD0xNTA7dz0yNTA-/https://33.media.tumblr.com/49538eef25fdcf68599fd1e6add9cb03/tumblr_mu9dwc5CsC1r09bqlo5_250.gif.cf.gif
Yes this is super long link but the gif wasn't working and u guys had to see this, it's just perfect.
Here's the update you guys are waiting for.

READ IMPORTANT A/N IN THE END.

.
.
.
.
.

"Huh?" Was my smart reply.

"I love you, a lot. You're everything to me and I don't know what I will do with out you," Adam replies looking at me hopefully hoping I'll return his words.

My heart skips several beats not knowing what to do. I've never had anyone say this to me, not with that much intensity.

"I-I," I hesitated not knowing if I really do love him.

I remember all our moments. Our first date at the picnic, our several kisses. And us just being together in general. Did I really love him? And if I do, am I ready? What if he leaves me after.

"It's fine you don't have to say it," he says before smirking, "yet."

I smiled shyly in response.

"And no, I will never ever leave you," Adam says.

"Good," I say grinning.

"Remember when you talked about running away," he comments after a while.

"Yes," I replied.

"Let's do it."

I gape at him in disbelieve I knew I was going to run away once I turn eighteen and since school is about to end I will do after in done but I didn't want to drag him into it.

"No," I say.

"Why not Skylar?" Adam says, looking in my eyes.

"Because I don't want to take you away from your life."

"You are my life," he says kissing me slowly.

My eyes widen at his choice of words. I've never had anyone look at me this way, look at me as if they love me.

Is this what I've truly feels like?

"Are you sure?" I murmur.

"Positive."

"Then we can do it after we graduate," I say hesitant.

"Skylar, I want to do this, don't worry."

"What about your mom?"

"I'll stay in touch after a while, we aren't close anyways. Skylar I want to be with you and only you," Adam says thoughtfully making me feel things I've never felt before.

I gently press my lips against his as he hums in satisfaction holding me close.

It wasn't until then did I realize something.

"Adam?" I say.

"Ya?" Adam replies.

"I love you too."

.
.
.
.

THIS IS IMPORTANT I REPEAT READ.

First I want to say thank you so much for 40k reads and 2k votes like whaatttt, I can't believe it.

Make sure to go back and bite if you didn't.

I'm sorry to say this book is ending soon, and there is no sequel.

I am however updating a new book here and it's a different style of writing and way mature and I'll tell you when it's up.

Sorry this is short but eh, anyways thankyou for your support hope you will stay till the end.

(Yes there will be an epilogue)

Don't forget to fan and vote,
Lara.