Chapter 15

"Music is what feelings sound like."

--Unknown

***

Aiden drive to his apartment. I immediately saw one of his house help when the elevator opened at his apartment. He has two maids who cook and clean for him. But they all leave at six in the evening, except for Mia, who has her own room upstairs, but she go home to her mother's house every week end, her husband died before she even work for Aiden, and she doesn't have a child. She has been working for Aiden for ten years now.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Adams, Ms. Francisco." Mia greets us as we enter the foyer. I gave her a shy smile and Aiden nods to her.

"You can go home for tonight, Mia. But be here tomorrow morning. We are leaving, I need you to stay here for the weekend." he said in his usual commanding voice.

"Yes sir," Mia said she nods and smile at me first before she retreat. She's very friendly to me. One time she told me that I was the only woman Aiden brought here. I was so ecstatic to know that information. No one from his ex girlfriends had been here.

That means something right?

He looks down at me and smile, he wander into his kitchen and I take my time to take a closer look at his paintings. He has four abstract paintings that I can't understand. I am an artist, but it has a deeper meaning. It all looks like a woman and a man. But I am not sure what they are doing.

We are left alone in his huge apartment. It is very modern, with glass walls and granite flooring in gray. All the appliances and furniture are white even the carpets. This is not my first time in his apartment, but still, it leaves me breathless.

"Want something to drink?" Aiden asked from his kitchen, his body bends down and his eyes are scanning the fridge.

"Yes, thanks."

"How about white wine?" he asked.

"Sure."

I walk to his huge receiving area and an unfamiliar thing catches my attention. OMG! He has a grand piano!

"Is this yours?" I sit on the chair beside the piano and lift the lid.

"It's in my apartment, so yes." he gave me a cocky grin.

"I don't know that you can play." I tilt my head to one side and grin at him. Giving him a pleading look to play the piano and he seems to understand.

"I don't either." he laughs and sits beside me. He handed me a flute of white wine and place his on the top of the piano. He presses a key and looks lovingly at me. His deep blue eyes are a shade darker.

Wow!

Aiden presses a key after key and start to play. Really play, but his eyes not leaving mine. I am familiar of the notes he is hitting. Wait! It's Brad Paisley's She's everything!

Just like in my apartment the first time we slept together- he is singing for me.

OMG! Can he get any sweeter than this?

He sings once again, and I put my attention to his voice. It is very calming like a soothing balm. I listen to the song and close my eyes. I didn't know he can play piano skillfully. I thought he is just practicing or something. But it looks like he can do it even his eyes are close. Is there anything he can't do?

After he finishes singing he put his arm around my waist and pulls me closer. His lips landed on mine, I cupped his face and kissed him back. Passionately. Deeply. Lovingly.