Chapter 32

"It's impossible for me to see, how can you love even the darkest parts of me."

--Unknown

***

Aiden

I wake up the next morning with groaling stomach. It's been a long night, I am exhausted--maybe because of the time difference and the change of climate.

I wonder what Alyana is doing right now, she's an early bird. I hope she's cooking, I miss her recipes.

I wander to the house and went down stairs. When I reached the ground floor I heard the sound of splashing water.

The house has swimming pool?

I follow the sound and I find a pool half the size of an olympic pool at the back of the house. I am so amazed. But what really caught my attention is Alyana.

She's sitting on a lounger, her back on me. She's in a fucking skimpy white two piece bikini and putting what I assumed is sun screen on her sexy legs.

Dear Lord, they are apart.

She's hot. So very hot. I feel a sweat run down my forehead so suddenly. Alyana walks near the pool--she didn't noticed me--and jumps gracefully at the water. Head first.

She's fucking sexy. Oh Lord!

I am aware that my jaw is still on the floor. She caught me staring at her as she went out of the water. I literally picks up my jaw and put it back in place.

She smirks at me.

You got me woman. You fucking got me!

"Enjoying what you see?" she said as she stalks towards me. She walks like a queen but her hips are swaying from side to side gently. Her breast are perfect; not too big, not too small. I can still remember how they perfectly fit my palms.

The sun is shinning down at her and somewhere a part of her body sparkles. It catches my attention. I look at her flat sexy stomach and my eyes almost pop out of my head.

That's the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. She's got a belly piercing for heaven's sake!

I don't care what I look like in front of her but I almost run to meet her halfway. I can't take my eyes fron her belly and when we are inches apart I can see it clearly. She got a pink stud diamond in the upper part of her navel. I don't know why I feel a jolt inside of me but it looks familiar.

"Stop looking at me like that." she said her cheeks coloring up.

"I can't help it." I whisper.

"Where did you got this?" I can't help my self, I touch her navel and play with the diamond in there. I feel the current that tugs me to kiss her but she steps backward as someone clears a throat.

"The food is ready, do you want me to serve it here?." her mom aks and I snap my head to her direction. She smiles warmly at me.

"I'll help." I offer.

"No, stay here." she said and focuses her eyes on Alyana and gives her a satisfying look. "We're going out, honey, is there anything I can get for you?"

"We'll eat later, and I'm fine." she answers and looks at me. "Do you need anything from town?" she whispers.

Condoms. A dozen.

What am I thinking! I shake my head and clear my throat.

"I've got everything I need. Thank you." I need a clear mind in front of her mom. I don't want her to think that I am a sex maniac. That's not a good reputation.