Chapter 42

"I am constantly surprised by the longing for you that never quiets."

--Taylor Knott Gregson

***

Alyana

The grumpy cat's frown is nothing compared to Aiden's. It's Monday and he's been frowning on his laptop screen for the whole hour. I am just watching his reaction quietly from the couch in our room, I am watching some TV series in low volume, not wanting to disturb him or for him to move to librabry. He is sitting in our bed.

Another hour had passed; he's still with his beloved laptop and typing like there's no tomorrow. After 30 more minutes he finally takes his eyes from the screen and looks up at me with brows knit together and lips set into hard line.

I stop eating and stare at him like the way he do.

"What?" I asked.

"I need to go to office tomorrow.." he massage his brows using his thumb and fore finger.

"And you're worrying about me." it's a statement not a question, he nodded with worried deep blue eyes.

I walk closer to him; he's watching my every move, looking especially at my tummy. I sit next to him and gesture for him to put his head on my lap, he complies without blinking.

I start to massage his head. He closes his eyes while breathing deeply.

"I like it here. I am close to both of you." he smiles contentedly and wraps his right hand at my back pulling me closer to his face. The other one slides down my leg. I squirm. He starts to make slow circles in my toes and I feel it up to my core.

We haven't had an intimate scene since last Monday, and I kinda miss it. My bruise are now healed and I'd recovered fully.

"Keep your hands to yourself." I said, still massaging his temples gently.
He smirks and open his eyes. His blue eyes held unmistakeable desire and love that creates the most dazzling look from him. Oh My! I hold my breath and stare at him.

He smiles at me, no, I mean he grins at me. Showing off his perfect set of teeth then bites his lip like he's been keeping himself to do that to me.

I start to feel the warmth inside of me. I realize, I need him. I want him. Now. Here.

His right hand travels from my waist to the back of my nape. Then, gently, he pulls my head to him. Meeting his lips with my eyes wide open; looking for the sign that he will not stop this until we're breathing hard.

He briefly closes his eyes, and when he opened them again, they held the answer for my searching eyes.

His left hand cups my breast from the side, massaging it slowly.

"Humm, no bra." he murmurs appreciatively. I moan in his mouth he smile as response. Slowly, he guides me, he lay me to bed as he hovers over me without leaving my mouth.

"I need you." I whisper panting.

"You've been driving me crazy for days now." He murmurs as he trails kisses down my neck, and I feel it there. Down, in between my legs. I tilt my pelvis up, wanting some friction to ease the sweet pain. He groans and gently push and rub against me.