10

Previously...

Great, Brandon was looking for me, but what did Destiny want?  She  hasn't called me for a long time.

I went into my room and change into a long black sleeve shirt and skinny jeans. I wrapped Xavier's scarf around my neck, hiding the bruises. I put on my converses and tied the shoelaces.

I grabbed the calculations and put them in bag but as I was doing that I found something that wasn't suppose to be there... my phone

And so it continues...

Someone has been coming in my house but how? I looked around my room everything seemed normal.

I checked. My phone I had a lot of missed calls and unread messages.

I grabbed my bag and left for school.

When I got to school I went straight into the music wing. I sat right next to the window looking through all the messages but I knock on the door interrupted me. The door opened.
It was Mrs. Pearson.

"Sorry for interrupting." She said "But I was wondering who was here."
"Good to see you, Mrs. Pearson."

"Good to see you too, Haley. I should have guessed it would be you." She came into the room "you are one of two who always appreciate music."

"Who's the other?" I asked. She glanced around the room.

"I was wondering if you knew." she went back to the door way. "I always hear the person playing the violin after school." She must be talking about the same person I heard. "I wish to know who that person is." I Wish the same thing. "Excuse me, I have to get for class." She closed the door and left.

I went back to look into my messages and saw a message from today.

Destiny:
We need to talk

I was about to put my phone away when it vibrated. I received a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number:
Park, 5 pm, be there

Was it about my sister?

I put my phone in my bag and headed to class.

I walk to the classroom door. Mr Jackson wasn't there and neither was Xavier.

"Haley, where were you yesterday?" Destiny  came towards me.

"Um... at Vanessa's." I said.

"There's something I need to tell you." Destiny grab my hand and pulled me back to the hallway. "Brandon told me that you hit his head on the wall and left him there."

"I didn't hit his head on the wall he did it himself." I told her.

"Either way you left in there. He's your boyfriend you're not supposed to do that." She was snapping at me now.

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Why not?" She asked. "Brandon's awesome he's so cool he's so cute and-"

"Destiny!" I interrupted her. "I don't like Brandon and he is not who you think he is." Destiny was an awe. "Destiny, Ilike someone else." I went back into the classroom leaving destiny in the hallway.
I took my seat and began reading a book. A couple minutes later, Vanessa came. When  she said as she immediately turn around to me.

"Is that you spent the whole night at his house." Vanessa asked me.

"Yeah."

"Oh my god! Did you...?."

"No, we watch the movie and I fell asleep." Nothing of what she was thinking happened."Vanessa, thanks for covering me."

"No problem." She said. Just then, Xavier came in followed by destiny and Mr. Jackson. Vanessa turned around, Xavier and Destiny took their seats and Mr Jackson put papers on his desk.

"First things first." Mr Jackson said "Pass in your projects." I got out the calculations and Xavier got off the results. "Staple them together if they are on separate sheet of paper." Vanessa passed back a stapler.
Xavier give me his results, I took the stapler from Vanessa and stapled the pages together. Then I pass it down.

Mr Jackson started to pass out some papers. Xavier turns to me.

"It's a nice color on you." He was looking at the scarf he gave me.

"I'll give it back to you later." I told him.

"No, you should keep it." He replied.

Someone entered the room it was the one person I didn't want to see.

"Excuse me Mr Jackson." He said.

"What can I do for you?"

"Ms. Smith would like to speak to Xavier."Mr. Jackson nodded in approval.

I looked at Xavier. He gave me a small smile, telling it'll be okay. But still didn’t feel okay about it.

I watched Xavier walk out the door with that monster, not knowing what could happen.

Hello everyone!! I finally got my cover!!! It's amazing!!!

This story is long, and sometimes boring... I know. I think the story will end in four more chapters, but no promises.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading this story. If you like it, please vote. Also, feel free to point out my mistakes. Please let me know what you think, I'm all ear for suggestions as well.

Have a good day everyone!!!