Steve's (Sebastian's) P.O.V - Skyla On The Mind

Steve’s (Sebastian's) P.O.V

“So, what now? Are you going to wallow around all freaking day?” Dean asked as he dropped his helmet by the door. Walking in, he closed the front door and looked at me.

Sitting there, I didn’t reply and just took another chocolate chip chocolate cookie out from the package before me.

Stalking over to me, Dean grabbed the package of cookies. “Dude, you are not a chick. Stop eating out of emotions and for the love of monkeys, go out get a girl, bang her and get over this girl that is bringing you down.” Dean commented as he shoved the cookies back in the cabinet I got them out of.

“It is going to take a lot more than that to get over her. She is ... she is different,” I muttered.

“Oh, gosh please tell me we are not about to have some sappy moment where you tell me that you, Sebastian Crow, are falling in love with a girl and she is ‘changing you’.” Dean proclaimed as he jumped up and sat on a counter diagonally from me.

“Don’t you have some practice to go too?” I remarked as I started to wish for nothing more than for Dean to leave my sight. He wasn’t really helping in this whole sulking situation.

“Just left football practice. So I got all the time in the world to bug you until you snap out of this gloomy state because, Man, you are even making me depressed just by looking at you ... So, Seb, tell me when is the last time you have changed clothes or gotten out of this apartment?”

Deciding not to answer Dean, I looked down at the black marble counter tops hoping he would jump off my case and leave me alone. I didn’t need anyone to lighten my mood. I was perfectly fine walking around the house like a zombie and eating anything in sight.

“Exactly what I thought,” Dean mumbled before leaping off the counter. Reaching the refrigerator, Dean pulled out a bottle of blue Powerade. “I’m getting the shower. When I get out, you better be changed and ready to go. Tonight we are hitting the clubs.” Without saying another word Dean went towards his bedroom.

A full ten minutes passed and I hadn’t moved, and wasn’t planning on too. My head looked up to see Daniel stumbling in through the front door that was to the side of the kitchen. His eyes danced around before finally landing on me. “Sebastian! I followed her and -- and,” he panted.

“Calm down, Dude, or you will have an asthma attack,” I told him as slight worry coursed through me.

Daniel bent down and placed his hands on his knees while taking deep breaths in and out. Finally, calming himself, he stood up straight. “I followed her.”

“Her?” I questioned with a raised eyebrow.

“Skyla, I followed her into an airport. Got her seat switched to be beside mine. Wanted to talk to her and get information on her for you. Guess what I found out,” Daniel exclaimed as he looked at me.

“What did you find out?” I asked with curiosity.

“She doesn’t have a boyfriend. I am not sure if they broke up or what, but man, she has no boyfriend. You can have her now!” Daniel said with a smile.

Slipping out of my seat, I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. “She is not dating anyone?”

“Nope, she is man-free. However, there is something that you should know.”

“What is it?”

“She has a murky past. I don’t know the details, but I know that she has dealt with some sorta abuse when it comes to her parents. Yet, she doesn’t live with them now, so I think she is safe from them.”