Oh... brother

"We need to change that don't we love? My names Klaus, Klaus Mikaelson, pleasure to meet you, Amara"

I felt like couldn't breathe. How could something so beautiful be so evil. Then i remembered what my mother used to tell me when i started learning about what i was, what we were." The devil isn't going to be what you expect him to look, Amara. He's going to come as a beautiful creature you won't think of as evil, which only ever makes it more scary." Taking in a deep breathe i forced a smile and got up from the seat slowly, trying not to have my heart give out how scared i was.

"pleasure to meet you Mr. Mikaelson, but i have to go now.. i- i shouldn't be outside for long, my brother wouldn't like that, so that's why i have to go you see.."

"who's your brother, darling?", letting out a small noise i started to panic, he can't know i know Damon! he would probably find out who i am, if he does!

"um..he-"

"he's right here."

Blinking i looked over at Damon, in relief moving closer to him slightly hiding from the beautiful monster in front of me. Looking up from the floor, i saw Klaus watching me with an amused look before looking at Damon, his face hardening and a smirk taking over his face, making him look even more evil than he was.

"and who is she Damon? She say's she's your sister, but you and i both know you don't have any, so who is she?"

"she's none of your business Klaus, now if you'd excuse us were going to leave now"

We were about to leave when he moved next to me and took my hand kissing it, and smirking at me. That took my breathe away, so charming so evil why must he be so evil?! God its always the attractive ones that are psychopaths.

"it was a pleasure Amara, i hope i can see you again soon"

Blinking i tried hard not to blush and before i could answer Damon had picked me up by the waist and carried me away. Letting out a breathe i hold onto Damon, as he runned all the way to his house and then let go of him once he set me down on the sofa. Blinking i watched him pace around the couch in front of me, clearly trying not to panic. I took a deep breathe in and closed my eyes. I ruined their plans, Klaus Mikaelson now knows that i was with them. Which means he will soon know who i am, what i am...and probably come after me as well. Groaning softly i hid my face on my hands, groaning.

"i just messed up didn't i?"

"Just because he knows who you are doesn't mean he knows what you are, for all we know he still thinks your human. We can use that, he likes you. You can get close to him, and then bam! We kill him."

Looking up at Damon, i bit my lip and nodded. That's good right, we can kill him and end all the horror they do. Nobody else needs to die, simple....right?