The Werepire

"JEREMY! HEY JEREMY!"

"TAMARA, SHUT UP!"

Blinking i stopped running towards him, tilting my head to the side slightly, confused. Well than Jeremy, don't be my friend you jerk! Letting out a huff of breathe, i turned around and walked to Alaric's class room. Out of all the classes i have, he is the only teacher that actually gives a damn about something. Other than you know his vampire hunting life. Walking towards his class, humming some random tune i heard trough out the day, i calmly knock on his door, only to be almost runned over by him. Letting out a small laugh i scratched the back of my neck shyly, shouldn't have come over here he's clearly busy!

'sorry Alar- Mr. Saltzman, i didn't think you were busy"

Looking at Alaric, i cleared my throat a bit trying t get him to answer me and not jut stare at me weirdly. He snapped out of it and smiled, like a cheshire cat before clearing his throat and walking away. leaving me there, confused and slightly annoyed. I mean he could have you know told me he had to off somewhere and not give me a hug, and take a huge smell of me! Letting out a small shiver, i walked off towards the outside, passing about a million posters about the decade dance tonight. Rolling my eyes i sat down on the lunch table, next to Caroline and Bonnie, directly in front of Elena. Taking the apple from Bonnie's plate and taking a bite out of it i listened to their new conversation. Since they immediately stopped talking as soon as i came close to hearing range. Rolling my eyes i got up and grabbed my stuff before leaving, taking another bite of the apple. Where to go, where to go, where to go. I walked aimlessly around the school for about half the lunch period i had before my next class.

"Ta- Mrs. Lupin, can you come with me, please", blinking i turned around and saw Alaric walking towards me, well then i guess i have somewhere to go after all!

"um sure Mr. Saltzman! I'm glad to see you, actually"

"why?"

"well it seems that Caroline and everyone else are hiding something form me, and i hate it! I haven't seen Damon, so i don't know whats happening but i hate being left out! It's all because of that stupid werepire!"

"werepire?"

"yeah! Werewolf and vampire, werepire! Come on Alaric, say it with me! Werepire", rolling his eyes he shock his head and walked inside his room with me following him.

"so what did you need me for Alaric? More werepire talk, or is it the passenger thing?"

"your a passenger...", that made me stop and look at him weirdly.

"um..yeah? We wen't over this Alaric, yes we do exist and yes you are in the presence of one just chill man, chill"

"i am chill, Tamara. You just pushed all my plans forward thankfully!"

"plans? What plans are you talk-", i took in a sharp breathe moving away from whoever the person in front of me was, my eyes wide and heart starting to raise.

"who are you"

"finally, you called me a... what was it? A werepire?", taking another step back he took another step forward.

"Hybrid", he smirked and took another step forward, cornering me between him and Alaric's desk.

"original hybrid love, but you can call me Klaus"

Taking in another sharp breathe i moved my face away from his hand, as he gently brushed my hair out of my face, taking in a deep breathe. WHAT IS IT WITH HIM AND BREATHING ME IN?!! Pushing him away from me,a s hard as i could, which was surprisingly enough to move him away and be able to run to the other side of the room. Which, sadly, meant being more away from the door than what i wanted. He chuckled and shook his head watching me, tilting his head to the side slightly, as if he was amused at me.

"what do you want with me."

"Nothing you need to concern your pretty little head with right now", rolling my eyes i glared at him, trying to think of a way to get out of the situation

"why did you tell me this now? Anybody could walk in and i could leave without a second glance"

"That's the beauty of this, see i compelled two lovely young teenagers to stand guard outside and to anybody who doesn't listen to them and try to come inside well..."

Suddenly a scream ripped out from outside the door, making my jump, my eyes wide. What did he compel them to do?! Looking back at him, and then at the door again i rushed towards it opening it only to let out another scream. The scene before me was...horrible. There were two teenagers holding down one of their peers and biting him.

"that's what i made them do. Do just as i tell you too, and maybe i let those two go away before anybody else gets hurt"

"your a monster.."

"tell me something i don't know"

Shaking my head slightly, i tried to tear my eyes away from the scene in front of me but i couldn't. Not until i felt arms wrap themselves around me and a dust of wind blow past me, forcing me to close my eyes. Which made my whole world, slowly turn from eyes closed, to complete and utter darkness.