Suit and Tie

"im Caroline! you must be Amara, right? Bonnie told me about you, nice to meet you!", smiling slightly i gave a small wave and nodded

"Hi Caroline, and yeah pleasure to meet you.. um...why are you here? Not to be rude or anything...", she laughed and sat on me bed putting her back pack down

"Well, since Klaus already knows who you are Damon said it would be okay for you to go to school, since you know you should be on your senior year with the rest of us! Isn't that exciting?!"

Blinking i nodded slightly unsure of what i should have been feeling. I had continued my studies of course, but not at an actual school. Mother brought me out in the middle of my sophomore year and home schooled me, both magically and school wise. Shifting a bit i watched her, trying to let her know that i wanted her to get out with out being rude because i mean it was 6:30 am and i needed to do my daily morning routine.

"Um Caroline..."

"Yes?"

"Can you um...leave?"

"Oh right, sorry! But get ready, we have to leave for school at 7:20!", blinking i looked at her shocked

"Wait? Today? As in today not in a week or something?"

"Yeah silly! I already have a backpack and some supplies, don't worry about it now hurry!"

I watched her as she rushed out of the room, before throwing myself back into the bed. WHY GODS, WHY?!! Rolling over and out of bed i made my way to the bathroom, where i showered and changed and did everything else that i had to do. Walking out my room and down the stairs, dragging my feet along i stopped when i saw almost everybody sitting on the living room, looking at me.

"Um...hi?", the first one to move was the guy with a suit,

"Hello, im Elijah you must be Amara Lupin, am i correct?"

Nodding i forced a small smile taking a small step back, tensing up. A vampire, and an original vampire, maybe he was here to take me away?! Oh my gods, what if he was here to deliver me to Klaus to do his bidding?! Taking another small step back, my heart beat started to rise, along with my nerves, which made Elijah chuckle.

"I assure you, Mrs. Lupin no harm will be brought to you because of me", that made me slightly relax, but only SLIGHTLY!

"Of course Mr. Mikaelson, but honestly it is not you who frightens my but your brother.", that made his smile fall but nod either way.

"Understandable, Mrs. Lupin", smiling softly i nodded and walked towards Caroline, Bonnie, Stefan and Elena.

"now if you would excuse us, I am going to go to school, apparently."

He smiled and nodded at me before disappearing. Okay maybe not disappearing but like running away with his vampire speed making it seem like he disappeared. Rolling my eyes i grabbed the bag that Caroline held out to me and walked to the car, calling after Damon.

"Come on you dudes, you're gonna drop me off!"

"why me?"/"why him?", rolling my eyes at both Damon and Stefan

"Stefan I go with Damon because he's been the only one to tell me the truth around here,  plain and simple. The day he decides to lie,  I will stop going with any of you,  capiche?"