Chapter 5

---Jesse's POV---

We cleared off the computer and went back to the other room. Everyone seperated off to do their own things. I sat here with Savega, even though she was still unconsious. Mia came and sat down by me. Savega slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She looked at me.

"What happened? Where's Ash?" she asked.

"It's okay. You're safe here. Savega, this is Mia Torreto. Dom's little sister." I said.

---Savega's POV---

Okay. So I have no clue where I am. The only person here I really kinda know is Jesse. Jesse just walked away to get the others. He left me here alone with Mia. Mia seems like a really nice person but I still don't trust her. I don't trust anybody. Jesse finally came back with the others.

"Savega, this is Dom, Mia, Vince, Leon, Brian, and Letty. Guys, this is Savega." Jesse said.

"Hi." I said.

"No need to be shy. We're all family here. If Jesse trusts you, we do, too." Dom said.

"Family? Trust? I ain't heard that in a long time. But I should get going." I said.

"Naw. We got a place right here that you can stay and feel at home and safe." Leon said.

"I can't just intrude." I said.

"It's not a problem. Like Dom said. We're all family. So welcome to the family, Savega." Letty said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Jess, show her where she's sleeping." Mia said.

Jesse looked kinda nervous. He looked at me and blushed. He nodded for me to follow him. I followed him up the stairs.