Chapter 8

---Savega's POV---

I got up and followed Jesse out to his car. It was white. It was a very beautiful car. I loved it. No wonder he stayed calm in his car or around his car. I slowly walked towards it and touched it. I circled around it, observing it. Jesse came up and put his arm around my waist.

"You like it?" Jesse asked.

"This is yours?" I asked.

"Yeah." he said.

"I love it." I said.

We got in and he started the car. He sped off to wherever the guys were. I really have no where we're going. Cars just calm me down. We stopped at a track and got out. We walked over to the guys. They looked at me and then at Jesse.

"Hey, Savega." Dom said.

"Hey, Dom." I said.

"Jess, we got a race for you." Vince said.

"Okay. Can Savega ride in the car with me?" Jesse asked.

"Sure." Leon said.

Jesse grabbed my hand and led me to his car. We got in and he drove up to the start line. He reeved his engine. I smiled. I haven't raced in a long time. Some girl in almost nothing came and stood between the two cars. She waved her hands up and then down. Jesse sped off. He's in lead. I'm just sitting here smiling like an idiot. I love racing. I'm an adrenaline junkie. Jesse crossed the finish line. HE WON!! We got out and walked over to the family.

"Great job, Jesse. Savega, how was it being in a car with a real racer?" Vince said.