Chapter 7

---Jesses's POV---

After I showed Savega her room, I went to my room and lay on my bed. Why am I so calm around her? The only thing that calms me down is motors and cars. There's just something about her. And I have never blushed before. Never in my entire life. But Savega managed to do that, too. What's up with me? I lay there thinking about Savega until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, got a shower, got dressed, and headed downstairs. The girls were there. But the others were gone.

"The guys said have you meet them at the track." Mia said.

I went outside to the garage. I was about to get into my car but was stopped by Letty.

"Ask Savgea if she wants to go with you. She's been acting really nervous and cars calms her down." Letty said.

Letty walked back in the kitchen. I walked in the living room to see Savega sitting on the couch. She was all jumpy. Yeah. I know how that is.

"Savega, do you want to go with me to the track? You seem nervous and I know cars calm you down." I said.

"You- You don't have to. I know it's a bother having me around because of my ADD." she said.

"No worries. I have ADD, too. Cars and motors calm me down so that's why I'm always around them. So, do you want to go?" I said.

"Yeah, Thanks, Jesse." she said.

"No problem." I said.