What happened at Francine's

The second day of school isn't that bad, you know what class you're going to, and what table to sit at. Francine and I were at lunch today when she figured out the plan.

"Ok, we go home; you pack you overnight clothes and something to wear tomorrow. Come over my house, I'm on the east side so you don't have far to go. Come before 6 'because that's when Jeff comes."

She continues talking but I'm half listening because I'm doodling Jeff+Lily with a heart around it. I finally hear her say.

"You got that Lil?" she asked me.

"Uh- huh" I said in response.

"What are you drawing?" she asked me

"Um... nothing "I lied and showed a little embarrassment.

"Give it here." She said, I immedently gave her the notebook.

"Are you serious? You haven't seen the guys face or met him" she said while holding my drawing in my face.

"Hey, when I know a guy is cute, trust me, he's cute." I said while looking at the mystery food they gave us for lunch. "I feel like I'm in Big Brother and I'm a have not." I told her while looking disgusted at the food they had gave us. After school I packed my booty shorts pj's with a tank top that didn't show my stomach. It wasn't that long of a walk so I decided to jog over there. I looked at my watch, 6:30. "Damn Lily, late twice in a row" I said while looking at the blue mustang convertible, aka my dream car. "Damn Lily, just plain damn." I remember Francine said her number was 101, upstairs. So I ran upstairs pretending that I was rushing to get it. I knocked on the door, I heard a voice say "Hey I'll get it, pizza's here!" then I hear Francine's voice. "No, Jeff, don't get it, I got It." before she could get there, the door unlocked and opened. There he stood there, blue eyes, thin but handsome lips blonde hair and he was wearing a beater. My heart just stopped.

"Um, never mind, the pizza isn't here." He says disappointed. "Come in hey I'm Jeff."

"Lily", I said while trying to catch my breath. Francine gave me this eye like "I'm gonna kill you" type. "

"Why are you so late?" she said while shutting her door.

"I guess I lost track of time" I said while looking at my watch.

She rolled up her eyes and said," just get your pj's on. "

I did as she said and head back to the living room where they were playing the Wii. Honestly I do have a Wii, but I haven't played it because it was for my fraternal twin siblings: Samantha and Sam. Boy and girl. They were playing bowling, and I just sat there cheering them on.

"Hey, Lily right?" a male voice said

"Yeah?" I asked looking behind me.

"Hey, I'm Brandon, Francine's brother, you wanna play?" he asked me while looking at Jeff roll a perfect turkey; gosh he was good at this game.

"No, thanks, I mean I don't really know how to play." I told him with a little embarrassment on my face

"Don't worry, my buddy Jeff will teach you." Brandon said while patting me on the back.

"Really?" I said while blushing.

"Really." This was a voice that was familiar, but wasn't Brandon's. As I looked up, it was Jeff! "OMG!! He's actually going to teach me!" I thought to myself

"I'll teach you on my turn." Jeff said while sitting next to me. I started to get light-headed as soon as he sat next to me.

When it was his turn we got up, and we stood in the middle of the livinroom floor.

"Okay, hold the b button, pull your hand back, swing it back forward and release the b button." He said as I rolled and I made his fourth strike.

"Francine! I made a strike!" I told her as she came out the kitchen with some pizza rolls on a plate.

"I see" she said while looking at me, the Jeff, then back at me.

Finally we all fell asleep, Francine and I in her room and Jeff and Brandon on the living room floor. As I woke up, I found all three of them asleep, including Francine and Brandon's parents. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. As I got out, I wrapped a towel around me and my hair and got out and there he was, in front of the bathroom door.

"Sorry, I didn't know anyone was in here." He whispered so he wouldn't wake anybody up

"No, its okay, anyway thanks for teaching me how to play bowling." I said while moving out of his way.

"Anytime, Anytime." He said while winking at me and shutting the bathroom door behind him.