Meet Jazmine

I snuck out and stood outside while waiting on Francine. Turns out, she slept in so I was all by myself… on a schoolbus. Ever since I first got on school bus, which I was in head start, I never liked the feeling. The smell, the cliques and god forbid the bus driver.

" Good morning!,I haven't seem you here". The bus driver said while looking at me up and down. today I was wearing one of my good old friend bought me, these Baby Phat heals, with jet black school jeans and a shirt that says " You're as fake as your tan." Actually I bought the shirt, for me and her. By the way her name is Joyce, boy I miss Joyce, she has so much of a fashion eye.

" Yeah, I've been walking with a buddy but it looks like she's late. I told her while trying to find a seat. "All these kids are so rude!!" I told myself as I walked by, each kid was putting their book bag in the seat, saying that there was no room. Suddenly a girl spoke.

" First time on the bus?" she asked me as I turned around.

"Um… yeah." I told her while looking down at her. "wow, she looks like a younger version of Anna Nicole Smith" I told myself while looking at her blonde hair and her perfect smile, wow, I mean she had it all

"Hey, I'm Jazmine" she said while patting her hand on the seat.

I agreed to sit down, "Great, I made it before the bus moved" I told myself as I introduced Jazmine to me. "Hey, I'm Lily."

"Freshman, right?" she asked me while looking at my books.

"Yeah, and you are?" I repated the favor

" Sophmore" she said while looking at the portable mirror at herself. As we were in complete silence, a blue mustang convertible driving and honking their horn at the school bus. We all hollered and cheer, well exepted the bus driver that is.

" You know that guy?" she asked me.

" Well, kinda, my friend's brother and him are good friends." I told her trying for her not to see me blushing.

"He's so hot!" I mean he only dated like one girl and never even kissed her." She told me while trying to see the Jeff's convertible.

"He never kissed a girl!!" I was completely shocked! Who knew a handsome fella like him could be a virgin, yet never and a first kiss. " Lily! You just hit the jackpot!" I told myself while we just made into the school. As all of us got out, I saw Francine in his car, I mean Jeff's car, no wonder why she slept late.

"Lis! You missed an awesome ride!" she told me as I met her up at the car.

"Hey, Lily, sorry about this morning." Jeff told me while I was walking up,

"Hey, I said no biggie, I told him while punching him in the arm." "No he just let me playfully punch him in the arm!!"

" No, it's not!! Let me return the favor, you can ride in my car, after school, just you and me. after all this will be your first time in your dream car right?" he asked me. that's when we looked in each other eyes.

"Right, this is my dram car." I said while trying not to blush. "And you're my dream man." I wanted to say but couldn't say it you know, an awkward moment.

Brandon and Jeff went away as Jeff locked his car and went away.

"What happened this morning?" Francine asked me while budging me to answer.

"Nothing, I just took a shower and he walked on me, that's all." I said while blushing

"Nothing to him, but not to you" she told me while seeing me blush. She was right all, then the bell rings. We ran to our class, I thought about what she said and I kept on replaying the scene whith the bathroom and him and me, it looked like it was all but a dream.

Jeff's POV

Brandon and I was at gym at first period when he brought up the fact about me and Lily.

"So, you saw her naked?" he asked me while passing me the ball

"No! she had a towel wrapped around her." I said while throwing the bal real tough at him

" Hey! Easy there. You know she's 15." He asked me while dribbling the ball and made a shot.

" 15! How?" I couldn't believe it!

" Her birthday is in December , December 29, 1996." As he finished he pointed out. "Psycho woman at on your radar.

There she was, my old girlfriend, Jazmine. Jazmine was smoking hot but she had aome issues. I mean she wouldn't even let me call my sister whose in Californa.

"Hey Jeff." She said while rubbing on me, god she did smell good. Brandon cleared his throat.

" So, Jazmine what do you want?" I asked her while paying attention to Brandon.

"So what's up with Lily?" she asked me stepping on my foot, with her heel, I moved my foot

"Nothing, she's Francine's friend." I told her while walking away.

" So if it's nothing with you and her, you don't mind going to the back to school dance with me?" she said while smiling.

"I'll think about it." I said as ahe walked away.

" Dude, you actually thinking about it?" Brandon said sounding shock.

"No, lying?" I said while getting back to the real subject. " So, Lily's 15?" I asked him again

" Yeah, you gonna go out with her?" he asked me. I never knew talking about Lily, was going to make my hands sweaty.

"No! I'm a junior and she's a freshman." I told him as he threw the ball to me , I caught it, but it dropped.

" Dude you're sweating!!" he asked me knowing that I was. Whatever was going to happen after school, I knew that things was going to change