If you really knew me pt1

Lily's Pov

As we get out of class, I thank Kris for coming to my rescue.

"Thanks, I mean you really didn't have to save me like that."

"Well everyone need someone to lean on, right?"

"Yeah I guess so."

"So, who were you talking about?"

"What?"

"The poem, well I mean it wasn't anything in particular."

"So you were just randomly writing about a guy that you don't know?"

"Sort of." We continued to walk down the hallway as we reached the lunch room. The gang was sitting at all one table, which include: Joyce, and Francine .

"So, what happened to you and Brian?"

"Well…" Joyce said slowly.

"Well what?" Francine said.

"Gurl just spill the beans already!" said a male voice. You could tell it was a gay voice. We turned around.

"Oh, sorry, I am Jordan, a freshman. Like you guys. So anyway, gurl please spill the beans!"

"Ok,Ok,Ok, he kinda asked me out to the Bac2Skol dance."

"WHAT!" we all four said at once.

"Yeah, he just blurted it out" she said while picking up a fry and dissolving in at once.

"So, why don't you join him?" Kris said.

"Look, Mr. Keith Sweat, or whoever you are, then I cannot go, he's a sophomore, and I'm a freshman, and plus haven't hit the ball out in the field."

"Well, excuse me Mrs. Smarty pants for not knowing your P.T.A."

"That's P.D.A. "Joyce said as she rolled her eyes.

"OH, I feel like I've been fried."

"So, is this to replace the Homecoming dance?" I asked

"No, but like two weeks later will be Homecoming." Jordan said. Seconds later Brian and Jeff came to our table.

"Hey Joyce, Lily, Francine, Jordan and Kirk." Jeff said

"It's Kris."

"Whatever, so what are the newly freshmen doing?"

"What does it look like we're doing?" Francine said pointing to the lunch tray.

"Oh. My bad, I didn't know you guys had bissnuess."

"Maybe we do." Joyce said as she stood up and walked up to Brian. Brian grabbed her.

"Joyce and I are going to the Bac2skool dance together."

"Well I guess we're late. So who wants to go with me?" Francine said

"I'll go." Jordan said

"You're gay!"

"So, you're my friend" After school we all went our separate ways as I made my way home, I saw my twin brother and sister playing outside my apartment.

"Why are you outside?" I asked them

"Mommy and Daddy fighting so they told us to go outside and play." Sam said. Boy they sound so cute at times. I went in the house where I heard my parents arguing.

"The hell with you Luke! The hell with it!"

"No! Sydney! I'm sick of this mess! What you wanted to move out here, from my clients!"

"Luke, big deal. You can make new ones. We moved out here for you, me and the kids. To especially get you away from the dumb bimbo bitch you've been sleeping with!"

"Joanne is not like that!"

"Not like what? A home wrecker, a slut. A woman who couldn't keep her hands off and her legs closed on my man! The man who I trusted for all these years. The man who I met in grade school, dated on and off in high school and college, the man I love. Luke do you hear me? I LOVE you! I can't live without you!"

"You know what? Until you get out of your bipolar rages, I'm outta here. You know I thought it was sexy, but now it's just plain damn childish." My dad didn't know I was present until he went out the master bedroom, and saw me at the door jaw dropped.

"Lily." Was all he said as he walked out the door

"Hi dad" I said quietly to myself. I went to the master bedroom and saw mom sprawled into tears.

"Mom is you okay?"

"No, just a couple lifetime movies will do the trick." She said between the sniffles. I chuckled as I rubbed her back.

"Did, you hear..?" I nodded his head.

Kris Pov

When I arrived home, I set my keys on the counter and began to call my mom.

"Hello?"

"Hey mom."

"Krissy"

"Ok mom just cut to the chase."

"What chase?"

"What am I getting out of this?"

"I told you hon, you'll be filfty rich!"

"Yeah, but what about…?"

"Don't worry; they'll get money from the divorce."

"You sure?"

"Positive"

Jeff's POV

"Man I'm just the only sophomore who doesn't have a date!"

"Why don't you ask Lily out?"

"Don't you see her and Kris?"

"Yeah, that doesn't nesscerialy mean that she'd taken dude, it means your time is running out."

"Yeah, but…"

"Stop being a wussy!"

"You're right."

Jordan's POV

"You're gay!"

"I know sis, but helping a friend is exactly what I'm doing."

"Or you're turning straight."

"Please you know the quote.

"Which is…?"

"Once you go gay, you can never go straight."

"Wow, you're really something."

"Just get out my room." My sister rolled her eyes as I sigh and get on the computer. I don't know why I get in Facebook. All they do is make fun of me which I don't understand.

Matt comment on your page:

Hey fagot! Go back to the Wizard of Oz.

Frank added:

Hey I saw you; you were the loin without courage.

Related page click here.

As I clicked I saw a page, which made me frustrated.

Hey this is for the freshman fagot from Churchill!

We made this especially for you!!

Friends: 4,759.

I pulled my hair from my head and took a couple of Tylenol. Maybe this will heal my pain, my suffering. No one knows what I am going through. I just don't understand the kids these days. I can't see myself being bullied anymore, maybe, maybe it might be fun. It might be fun giving straightness a chance.