Chapter Twelve

“I honestly don’t know how you talked me into this Tyler. Your family is going to rip me to shreds!”

“Sweetheart you're in Indiana, technically they cant hurt you.” Seth laughed in agreement.

I mumbled “Yeah, that's what you think” under my breath.

“I heard that ya know.” He chuckled, “Don’t be afraid Babe. I'll be there with you soon.”

A smile spread across my face. He could be so stubborn when he set his mind to something. “You know I'm not going to be able to talk to you when we go back home. I AM grounded still.” It was going to be really hard not to talk to him every minute of every day. I took a deep breath, “It's going to be very hard for me Tyler.”

I heard a rustling on the phone, then heard Seth's voice, “Oh don’t worry Keanah! We'll be there in a month or so. The most you'll have to wait is a little over a month I'm sure.”

Tyler took the phone back, “That’s still going to be really hard Seth. Keanah, what do you want to do about it?”

I did have one plan in mind... “Get here as soon as you can and the minute I get the chance, I’ll get a hold of you and we will start our future.” I laughed a little, “Until then my love.”

He chuckled too, “Until then.”

I hung up the phone. The promise he made to me on that day meant more than anyone could've imagined. I was so deeply in love with him nothing else even mattered to me. The thought of him being here was too inticing to pass up.