Chapter Seven.

* Kayla in MM*

{ Kayla POV }

I pulled away from the kiss and looked at Desean he had my mind ALLL over the place he smiled and I wiped his mouth he dropped his hands and took a step back I smiled faintly and walked towards the door

" Thank you for last night Mr Jackson you know how to throw a party , you enjoy the rest of your weekend sir."

I opened the door and B and Leeyah both stumbled back and rolled my eyes and laughed they must have been trying to listen to the conversation from outside of the door. I stepped down and hugged B , they said there final goodbyes and me
And Leeyah started our walk back to our dorm

" What's wrong Kayla you look upset you want to talk about it ?"

" I don't know Leeyah being with De feels right but I love Darius I've never had this problem before and I don't know what I am supposed to do , Darius is my everything we've been together almost 5 years he's the only one who can make me feel every emotion at once, and then Desean just makes me think like Darius who ? I feel like shit because I made out with Desean not once , Not even twice , three times all while my boyfriend is pissed off at me and the worst part is if I could do it all over I wouldn't Change a thing."

I couldn't even believe those words escaped my lips of course I would change it I wouldn't do it right ?

" Well Kay you know they say drunk minds speak sober thoughts but maybe you should talk to Darius while you have a clear head , and Desean for that matter and see where your head is at after that."

She was right we got back to the dorm room
And I took a shower I put on some adidas sweat pants a crop top and my black and white chucks tied up my hair grabbed my jean jacket and texted Desean.

Me: De can you meet me at the diner ?
De Jack 🤔🏈: What time Ms Independent ?
Me: Like now ? Or whenever you're available?
De Jack 🤔🏈: I'll be there in 15 minutes !

I put my phone in my pocket and let Leeyah know I was leaving she was half asleep but I think she heard me , I walked out of the dorm and waited for the Uber it said 7 minutes so I had time I texted Darius just so I could say sorry.

Me: D I know I messed up and I know you are upset you have every single right to be upset ; but it was just a dance I was just having fun I'm trying to distract myself from us not talking because I miss you and it's getting harder especially when I feel like we are at each other's throat. Just know that I love you the way I have always loved you and that'll never change you will ALWAYS be my King 💜🔐.

The car pulled up and I climbed in and let him know where I was going , I got there and De was waiting for me I guess my timing was off , he stood up when I walked over to the table and hugged me he smelled amazing. And he looked cute even in his lounge gym clothes. I sat across from him and looked at the menu I could feel him staring at me , I looked up and he smiled

" Did you invite me here to have a late breakfast with you Ms Independent cause we could've done that at my place !"

I smiled and rolled my eyes " That is not what I invited you here for but I'm hungry I need to feed this hangover so I'm gonna get food !" He chuckled and looked at the menu the waitress came and took our order she was drooling all over De and that irritated me and I don't know why. When she walked away from the table I scuffed and looked at my phone .

" PSssst" I heard him but I was ignoring him at the moment until I got over my little attitude " PSSSST Ms Independent green is NOT your color" I looked up from my phone and rolled my eyes

" Green ? As in Green with envy ? Not at all why would I be envious of her ?"

" Well then why the sudden attitude change mama explain ? "

" I don't know . No reason I guess . De what are we doing ? Like honestly tell me what we're doing"

" Well right now we are having breakfast well brunch. " he could never be serious and I was really trying

" No stop I'm being serious what are we doing you are just playing around with me because it's fun cause I'm a freshman I get wrapped up in you and then you drop me like a bad habit what is even the point ? I have a man who loves me but I'm angry because some girl I don't know is smiling in your face and it's confusing as fuck and I don't like it ! I have to stay away from you Desean you are bad for me and that is obviously clear to me now."