Chapter Nine.

*Kayla in the MM*
{ Kayla's POV
            4 Months Later}

School is going really well I have A's in all my classes except one I have a B but I am working on getting the grade up I made the cheerleading squad and I have a great group of friends including Leeyah and Summer , being on the squad makes it hard to stay away from Desean but since that day in the diner we haven't spent any time alone , when Leeyah and Brandon are together they leave me and De out of the loop at games we just steer clear of each other me and Darius are almost back to normal I am hoping that being home for thanksgiving together will help bring is us back to 100% . I am trying to finish packing up my bags now my flight leaves in like 3 hours.

" Leeyah have you see my gray hooded sweater ?  I can't find it and I wanna wear it on the flight it's comfortable" I looked around for the sweater and she stepped out of the closet holding it in her hand I jumped up and hugged her she laughed and went back into the closet to finish packing

" You happy to be going home to see lover boy ? I mean you have been beaming since you woke up this morning !"

" I am so happy I can't wait to just feel him and I don't mean in a nasty way I miss his hugs and his kisses and cuddling with him I just miss my baby !!! Are you excited about going back home ??"

" I think I am more excited about Brandon coming to meet my family it's a big step for us and it means everything that he wanted to do it ! "

When she told me that B wanted to meet her family I was happy for her it was a big step and it meant he was taking their relationship serious that had been exclusive fair as I know since the night of the party after that night they have been connected at the hip.

" I am excited for you and you know he's going to be on his hear behavior lol i would pay good money to see good boy B ! " she laughed and dragged her bag out of the closet . She threw it on the bed and put her  jacket on , her phone rang and she grabbed her bags

" The boys are here , so I'll see you in a week ! Be good don't get pregnant and decide not to come back okay Kayla ?" I rolled my eyes and laughed at her

" I will walk you out I wanna say Bye to B ! " she looked at me with a worried looked and I know it's because Desean was going to be out there but like I said I've learned to ignore him. I grabbed my jacket it was November but in Cali and it wasn't like winter back home I was looking forward to actual winter weather I grabbed the smaller bag of hers off the bed and walked out to B's car , he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips softly she smiled pulled away and wiped his lips he opened the door for her and she put her bags in the car , she walked over to me and hugged me and then climbed into the passenger seat.

B held his arms out to me " Smalls come and love me what am I gonna do without my Smurffette for a whole week ! " Brandon was Legit my best male friend

" You'll do just fine without me you have your Queen with you she'll keep you busy " I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him " Drive safely and FT me as soon as you guys get some time okay !" He nodded his head and got in the car , I turned to walk away until I heard a familiar voice

" You not gonna say goodbye to me Ms Independent usually you are good at that. "

Up until this very moment it had been months since I heard De call me that , I turned around and looked at him and he looked amazing.

" I didn't see you sorry . Enjoy your thanksgiving Desean." I turned and walked back inside as quickly as I could without running he still gave me that uneasy feeling. I finished packing my bags and called Uber the car got here and dropped off at the airport , my phone buzzed and I looked down at it

De Jack 😋🏈: It was good to see you Ms Independent even better to hear you say my name I hope you enjoy your family and your holiday.

I put the phone in my pocket and smiled too myself he really was something else ; they called for my flight and I boarded the plane , my flight back home too VA was a little over 5 hours I found my seat and closed my eyes. I was drained school work really really wore me out but I had expectations for myself. The flight took off and I fell into a slumber. I had a dream about Desean showing up at my house on Thanksgiving day confessing his love for me and telling me that I didn't need to be with Darius. My dream and my sleep got interrupted when the pilot made the landing announcement. I grabbed my bag and looked for my mirror I checked my makeup and it was still in tact I tied my scarf back around my neck and waited for the plane to land I went to baggage claim found my bag and walked to the pick up area , I looked around for my mother but I didn't see her. I sat down and waited I was a little earlier then expected about 10 minutes later I heard someone calling my name , I stood up and looked around , when I turned behind me I almost cried Darius was standing a few feet away from me I ran towards him and jumped in his arms , he wrapped his arms around me and I kissed him passionately.

" BABY ! What are you doing here ? Not that I'm not happy to see you I just didn't think you'd be here I purposely didn't tell you when I landed so I could surprise you !"

" Yeah I know lol I asked your mother for your flight info told her I wanted to surprise you !"

He let me down and I stepped back to look at him , he looked amazing he had picked up some weight but it was more muscle then fat. I bit my lip and smiled it has been MONTHS since I had sex and right now I really wanted him but I had to wait I wonder if he wanted it as bad as I did. He looked me up and down and twirled me around.

" Damn Kay Cali has been good to you, your skin is glowing your hair is flowing and you even getting a littler thicker" he smirked and grabbed my butt i blushed and pushed him away

" Stop lol come on let's go !" He grabbed my bags and we walked hand in hand towards his car . He opened the door for me and I climbed in , the temperature hit me like a pound of bricks I bundled my scarf up and put my hands between my legs to warm them . Darius climbed in turned the heat on and laughed at me

" I was the SAME way when I came home this winter weather caught me off guard I wasn't ready " he pulled off and we drove towards my house it was so good to be home and to be with him I kept looking over at him while he was driving and all I could do was smile.  He caught me looking a few times and looked over at me and blew kisses at me. We pulled up to my house and he grabbed my bags for me I ran into the house

" SURPRISE" everyone was there my Bestfriend my family and even Darius family I had tears in my eyes I ran up to Draya and squeezed the life out of her

" Best friend I missed you SO much omgosh you have no idea " she hugged me back and laughed

I let go of her and ran over to my mother she wiped my eyes and hugged me really really tight , my daddy picked me up and spun me around " I missed you Nugget" tiger ran over to me wagging his tail I rubbed his head and squeezed him I made me way around the room saying my hellos to everyone and giving hugs I really wasn't expecting all of this as a welcome home but I guess after 5 months this makes sense. I was so happy to see them! Me and Draya had some catching up to so I dragged her upstairs to my bedroom so there wouldn't be so much noise. Where would I start I felt like there was so much !