Chapter Fourteen.

[ Aaleeyah and Brandon in MM ]

{ Aaleeyah POV }

Me and babe were on our way back to the school I wanted to surprise Kay but I wanted to bring Desean with me because I really think they would be cute together plus it would be so cute to do double dates I love that kind of girly shit. My break was amazing Brandon did SO amazing with my family they loved him and we officially exclusive now which is exactly what I wanted now I just have to keep the groupies at a minimum. We pulled up to the guys apartment and Brandon grabs the bags and we walked into the apartment , there where pizza boxes in the kitchen and some girls shoes at the door. I rolled my eyes and walked back into Desean's bedroom room, I knocked on the door and got no answer I walked back in the living room to get Brandon.

" Babe come open his door I don't wanna barge in and his goods are every where. And I miss Kay so we need to go like now"

" Babe let that man sleep Smalls ain't going nowhere she'll be in the dorm waiting for you."

I looked at him and pouted , he rolled his eyes and stood up I smiled and kissed him he spoiled me if was his fault. I followed behind him and we opened the door slowly. We were both caught off guard when we saw Kayla half naked and sleeping on Desean's chest , we both stepped back slowly closing the door.

" BABE ! that wasn't ? Was that Kayla ?" I whispered looking at Brandon , he grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the door

" Don't make this a big deal baby girl we know how Kayla feels about Jacc so let her tell us maybe she was drinking don't put too much into this."

I agreed but I can't see this being a mistake there is no alcohol anywhere around so that means they were sober but what about Kay's relationship I need answers and I need them now !