Chapter Eleven.

{ Kayla in MM}
{ Kayla POV - Thanksgiving Day }

I feel like my break is going by way to quickly I just finished washing my hair and now I don't wanna straighten it so I'm not , my mom told me to be ready in 45 minutes so we can go to my grandparents house and I still have no clue what I am going to wear. We have had so much fun over the last couple of days , we talked about everything even Desean who's text I still haven't responded too she said maybe I just need a break from Darius to see what is out there for me , but I Love Darius and I can't just see needing to find something new. I stood in front of my bed looking at the outfit choices on my bed and my phone rang " Baby lets go and have rich sex " I walked over to my dresser and it was Leeyah FT me I hadn't seen her face in almost a week I missed her . I was half dressed but it's nothing she hasn't seen before we are roommates. I picked up the phone and she popped up in the camera.

" Kayyyyy I miss your face hi baby !! Look at your hair I love it like that how come you don't wear it like that more often " I laughed at her and shook my curls for her
" Cause I like it better straight it's easier to manage just takes too long and I don't have the time today. I miss you too baby how did meeting the parents go ?" She smiled really big " That well ? Well I'm glad your family likes B that's really important because I know what your family means to you." I heard voices in the background and he. Leeyah disappears and Desean was in the camera.
" Hello Ms Independent I like your hair like that you look good as usual how come you didn't answer my text ?"
I moved the camera up a little bit so he couldn't see my half naked body he looked great as normal he had a fresh hair cut and he was smiling with those pearly white teeth
" Thank you De and I didn't answer it cause I didn't know what to say , I still don't know what to say" seeing him made me miss him more.
" I gotta run De in running behind and my family is waiting for me I'll see you back on campus happy thanks giving !"

I disconnected the call and finally decided on the all white crop top burgundy cover all and my black pants I grabbed my phone and keys and walked downstairs my family was standing at the bottom of the steps waiting.

" A little dramatic aren't we Phillips family ?" I rolled my eyes and laughed they always did this when I was running behind because I was ALWAYS the one making them late. I grabbed my coat and we headed out the door I text Darius to make sure we were still on for tonight.

To My King 💜👑:
Hey babe make sure you tell everyone I said Happy Thanksgiving, after dinner it's still you and me for desert right? I love you babe and in case you didn't know I am 200% thankful for having you in my life.

We pulled up to my Grammies house about 45 minutes later and I was so thankful because I was starving like deadass my stomach was empty. We weren't late not even the last ones there so I didn't feel that bad , we sat and ate we talked about life and then my cousin proposed to his girlfriend I was in tears and it wasn't even me. After dinner we headed back home but not until after my grandparents showered me with prayers love and gifts I was the only girl grandchild so I was a tad bit spoiled 👑. I got back to the house and took a shower and changed into something more appropriate for desert.

From MY King 💜👑:

Your uber is here 😩😂😂. Nah I'm kidding I'm outside

I laughed at his Uber joke and grabbed all of my goodies for the night I told my mom already that I planned on spending my last night home with Darius and she was fine with it I said my goodbyes and good nights and headed out the door he was leaning against his car on his phone he was smiling really hard , and it annoyed me because what was making him so cheesy lately . I brushed it off because I didn't wanna ruin the night I stood in front of him and he looked down at me

" Well hello there beautiful you look gorgeous as usual I can't wait to see what's under that coat." He licked his lips and opened the door for me usually that would make me melt but I was still annoyed with him. I climbed in the car and he closed the door. He stepped around and climbed in the car

" So where to ? Because I know we aren't going back home to your house for desert."

" No because I'm in an all you can eat kind of mood so I got us a little spot babe."

He pulled off and started driving I looked down at his phone because it lit up catching my eye and
😻👅💦💖😘 flashed across his screen. All of the emojis you would think should go beside my name and If not they shouldn't be there at all right ? Well I damn sure didn't text him so who was it ? The same girl that got him all smiling and Giddy at the sight of his phone probably. At this point I didn't want to be around him tonight was basically over , but I'll wait until we are in the hotel to let him explain this too me. We pulled up to the hotel and I climbed out before he could even come over I walked inside and waited for him in the lobby it was too cold and he probably wanted to text his little bitch back. He walked in like 5 minutes later and we walked over to the checkout desk.

" Reservation for Darius King " the lady handed him his key and we walked towards the elevator , he's a liar and a cheater and I don't want to be around him maybe I should tell him about De but I'll wait I'll let him explain himself first. We got into the room and I threw my stuff of the bed and laid down he climbed on top of me and tried to kiss me but I moved away , I sat up and grabbed his phone .

" Who is she ? You've been smiling in your phone a lot these last couple days and then I see her contact name and it's a bunch of emojis no words . Don't lie D tell me who she is ?"

He had a dumb look on his face so I knew he was going to lie I climbed out of the bed and threw his phone at him

" And you are still going to lie after I told you not to who is she Darius ? I just want to know"

" Why were you going through my phone anyway Kayla what you don't trust me , I'm not the one who was out here twerking on other niggas on social media so let's not ."

" Don't make this about me he was some guy at the party he's not texting my phone making me smile !  Who is she ? Your girlfriend on campus or some bitch that you are just fucking ? "

" Don't call her a bitch you don't know her " that was enough for me he's defending her like he always defended me so there is something between the two of them . I got an uber ,  grabbed my bag and walked towards the door

" Kayla wait I love you and you know that but this long distance is harder than I thought it would be not being able to physically be with you gets frustrating ,  Gabby was just someone to take my mind off of missing you"

" And somewhere between just fucking her you fell in love with her I get it Darius well Gabby is there and I hope for your sake she's still interested because this whatever this is , we are done it's over."

I walked out of the room I was sad but I wouldn't waste my tears he made a decision , I was lonely too but I never had sex with anyone and I pushed myself away from
The one person who would have been that person all because I wanted to keep my relationship. I pulled my phone out and finally responded to De's text message

To De Jack. 😋🏈

No you don't have to stay away from me as a matter of fact I don't want you to stay away from me.