Chapter Ten.

* Kayla and Andraya <Draya> in MM*

{ Kayla POV }

We sat down on my bed and Draya looked me over and smirked I couldn't tell what was on her mind but I knew it was something I stood up and closed the door. I sat against my headboard and she took a sip of her drink

" Well Kay tell me how is Cali treating my Bestfriend ? You look great a nice little glow and you even picked up a little weight in a good way though not in a bad way*  I rolled my eyes and laughed was I really gaining weight ? Cause Darius said the same thing

" Cali is being really good to me I mean you know the basics I made the cheerleading squad my classes are great I love all of my professors my roommate is awesome I love her and all of my other friends as well. I guess what I left out was Desean. " she opened her eyes real wide when I said his name she's a football fanatic so I know she knew who I was talking about

" Desean ? As in Desean Jackson ?"

" Yes Draya Mr De Jack himself."

" OMG tell me everything I need all the details."

" Okay well on move in day he offered to help me with my bags I turned him down because everyone knows what his reputation is Dray then when me and my roommate went out on the first day we ran into him again and I found out Leeyah and DE are cousins so I was like here we go I'm going to be around him all the time , so over the next week he was on it like constantly trying to spit game at me be he nicknamed me Ms. independent , anyway I turned down all his advances then me and Darius started fighting a lot and I needed a distraction , De and his Bestfriend Brandon threw a party I go to the party and have a blast I drank too much though and I ended up making out with Desean I remember it all so I wasn't that drunk but then the next morning I wake up and I'm in the bed with him in his clothes I don't remember how I got there but Aaleeyah assured me that nothing happened I didn't really feel bad about it because I was mad at D, anyway that morning before leaving his house I made out with him again and Draya mind you I was sober and you know me Darius is the ONLY guy I've been with but when De kissed me I swear I wanted him in the worst  ways ; then I realized what I was doing and i met up with him I told him I had to stay away from him because I was In a relationship and he just wanted to play with me and that was 4 months ago we haven't really had too many words since then."

" So what does this mean for you and Good good Darius down stairs ?? I mean you know he's never been my favorite person but I know you love him."

" I do love him and that's why I think that I have to tell him about what happened "

She looked at me like I was crazy " tell who what now ? Don't do anything stupid Kayla tell him and your relationship will be over ! "

" What do I do about De ? I can't stay away from him forever one we are on sports teams that cross paths regularly his cousin is my roommate and his Bestfriend is my roommates boyfriend !"

" So tell him that you can't be anything more than his friend Kayla no one said you aren't allowed to have friends baby girl remember that and if little ol boy wonder Darius doesn't like that he doesn't have too know." Her phone buzzed and she smiled

" Uhm who's got you all smiley like that with a text message ?"

" My lul boo baby he's waiting for me we are going to His parents house it's time to meet my future in laws"

" Excuse me how come I haven't heard of this new boo ? I thought we were bestfriends "

" We are and you have I just didn't mention how serious we are because I didn't wanna jinx it , keep your fingers crossed that it goes well I really like him "

She stood up kissed my forehead and walked out of my bedroom I laid back and looked at my phone I went to the message that De sent me and texted him back .

Me: Desean I don't know what it is about you but I can't stay away from you I just love your energy . Friends ? 😘

I sent the text and my mother came in my room and sat on my bed I smiled and sat up a little bit

" Hey Nugget why are you in here hiding there is a party downstairs for you and your boyfriend has been looking all over for you , your father and brother have snatched him into the man cave for video games he needs a rescuer"

I smiled and stood up she Stood with me and I wrapped my arm around her

" I am so happy to be home I really missed all of you guys ! I can't wait to have Mommy and Kay time later we have so much to talk about "

We walked back down to the party and I mingled amongst my guest I looked over at Darius and he smiled and waved he fell into place perfectly with my family and with my life I couldn't imagine hurting him maybe Draya was right maybe I shouldn't tell him about Desean. As soon as I thought about it my through to were disturbed by my phone it was a text from Desean

De Jack 😋🏈:
What if I tell you I can't just be friends with you ? Does that mean I have to stay away from you ?

I didn't expect  his answer and I didn't know how to respond to it because it caught me off guard. Did I really just wanna be friends with him ?