Chapter 35: William Barrow

"I am so glad we did this." I laugh, plopping down on the bed. 

"Me too." Bobby says, laughing as he pulls out a beer. He offers me one and we make a toast. "So, you want to tell me what's been happening at home?" He asks as we sit down. 

"Bobby," I start, my smile fading. "I'm so sorry." I say, looking at him. 

"You were protecting your family. There's nothing wrong with that." He says, though I know he is still on edge. 

"If you really want to know..." I say, looking at him for acceptance. 

He nods and I sigh. "It happened sophomore year. The police found a body, cut in half. Stiles, the sheriff's son, asked Scott and I to help him find the body. I refused to go with Scott and Stiles, but of course I was going to check it out. I didn't find anything, but I saw Scott limp back home. That's when I started to get worried. 

"Then the Argents came to town. Scott immediately fell in love with their daughter, Allison. Scott also suddenly got good at lacrosse. And then I found him in the woods. I didn't know what to think. He had never acted like that before. That's when I called you about the red eyes and that helped with my suspicions. 

"On the night of the full moon, he ran home from a party, totally freaked out. He didn't understand what was happening. After the weekend he had a few accidents at school and I saw Derek Hale watching him. That's when it clicked that he might have been bitten. The Hales have been watching over Beacon Hills for a long time. The Argents had an agreement with them, until Kate Argent burned the house down. In the house was almost the entire family, werewolves and humans alike." I look down sadly as I remember what Kate did.

"Scott and Stiles then convicted Derek of murdering the girl, which scared the crap out of me. The we found out that the body was Laura Hale. Then someone was attacked and Scott was just... It confused me. I didn't know exactly how to test him to see if he was a werewolf, so I didn't. I figured out that there was an alpha in the area that was killing people. 

"Then came the incident at the school. The alpha cornered Scott but also brought Allison for revenge on the hunters. He also got Stiles, Lydia, Jackson and me trapped with the other two. That's when I found out about Scott. I thought that the alpha was after me, so I locked Scott in a room and went to face the alpha. He injured me, enough to land me in a hospital. The alpha then made Scott turn. 

"I was so hurt that I was moved to a different hospital for the surgeries. I'm sure Dean told you what happened, but when I got back, I found out who the Alpha was: Peter Hale."

"Hale? He killed his own family?" Bobby asks angrily. 

"He was burned pretty badly and was in a coma. When he killed his niece and became the alpha, he healed much quicker. I then found Scott with a bullet wound and he was bleeding pretty badly. Black blood was everywhere, so I called a druid emissary. Deaton helped Scott and it was ok. 

"Then came the Winter Formal. Peter bit Lydia and basically kidnapped Stiles. Allison found out about the supernatural and Scott shifted in front of her. Scott saved Derek after he was kidnapped by Kate but Kate and Allison found them. I was there to make sure there was no killing, but it didn't go as planned. Peter killed Kate and Derek killed Peter for the alpha status.

"Lydia was reacting strangely to the bite. She wasn't turning, but she wasn't dying. She then went on a two day hike in the woods naked, but she didn't remember anything. Gerard came to town and started killing just any werewolf that stopped by. Derek was building a pack. Battle lines were being drawn. 

"Then we identified a kanima. I mean, those haven't been around in a long time, why now? I just thought it had something to do with Lilith and Lucifer. Then it turned out that Jackson was the kanima and this insane guy, Matt was controlling him. Lydia was under Peter's control and used some ritual to bring him back. Gerard then killed Matt and took control of the kanima."