Chapter 26

"You wont believe me if I tell you"

"Try me. Besides, you wouldn't have a reason to lie, would you?"

She shook her head and got into position

Becky

"Well..."

Rita sat there sitting up in listening position, waiting for me to start talking but nothing came out

"Becky, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"No, it's alright, really. I just don't know where to start"

She nodded understandingly

"Well to start off, who's this guy you need to talk to? His name is Austin, right?"

Sighing, I ran my fingers through my slightly wet hair. My lips pierced together before speaking

"His name is Austin.. Austin Mahone. We-"

"Wait wait wait, Austin Mahone as in the guy that was playing on the radio earlier?"

I nodded

"But how di-"

"Just let me finish, then you can ask me questions"

She stayed quiet as I continued

"Yes, Austin Mahone. The 17 year old "hottie" from Texas. We have a history. Before he became all famous, we used to date. As you already know, I moved here from Texas. And that's where it all started when..."

As I continued explaining to her, she listened to every detail coming out of my mouth.

I explained from the day Taylor used to be his girlfriend, how I was madly in love with him, him calling me a jealous bitch, when I went into a coma, when we first got together when he sung to me at the tree house, cheating on me with Taylor, thinking she was pregnant with his baby, everything. I didn't leave a single detail out.

She didn't make a single sound as I continued explaining.

"Taylor found me at the mall and took me to her hotel. That's when we officially became friends. That night, Austin called her phone asking if she knew where I was. I took her phone and had a talk with him. Told him things between us are over. "

Tears slipped out as I remembered the phone call

Flashback (Becky's POV)

"Austin I'm tired of trying to make our relationship work!"

"w-what?" 

"I'm tired of all this! Trying to make us work out!"

"Can we meet up and at least talk about it?"

His voice filled with pain and sorrow, but I brushed it off

"No. Y-You will hear my out. After what I saw, I-I'm not ready to face you."

My voice cracked as I continued

"Austin, I love you. You know that right?"

"I love you too but-"

"But nothing Austin. I'm tired of this.  I'm done with it. I'm tired of being in a relationship with you but being so afraid that when you leave, you'll go out and cheat on me again like you always do"

I heard him gulp, not wanting to say anything to upset me.

"I-I'm done with all the pain, the tears, the lies. I'm tired of thinking we'll ever have that fairytail relationship I've always dreamt of and broken promises! "