Chapter 31

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @Try2ShootUsDown on twitter aka AllyMahone here because she's been reading my story and tweeting me about it since forever. Shoutout to you girl! 

Read end notes 

 ------------------------

“Then look me in the eyes and tell me to leave. Just tell me and I’ll do so. Tell me that you don’t want me, tell me that you no longer have any feelings for me, tell me you no longer love me and I’ll leave you alone completely. Just tell me so I don’t fool myself into thinking we may actually start something we once had.”

Her mouth gaped open to say something, but words never came out.

“Go on, say it.” I urged with little tears forming

“I-I… I can’t.”

 ------------------------

"I-I... I can't" Becky stuttered, but continued

"I can't or else I'd be lying not only to you, but also myself." She held in the remainder of her tears, not wanting to look weak but eventually failed. Austin pulled himself closer to her body, his eyes not leaving her gaze.

Becky stared deeply into his, noticing how his once beautiful, mesmerizing green eyes which were always filled with a hint of happiness is now taken over by confusion, regret, and pain.

He cupped her cheeks with his hands, wiping away the little strain of tears falling down her face. 

"I miss you baby. I've been a mess without you." He whispered into her ear, then hesitantly kissed her cheek. His lips made it's way to her jawline, eventually finding her lips. He licked his lips as he stared down at hers.

Her heart felt as if it was to burst out of her chest any second at the sound of the name he used to call her all the time, when they were hopelessly in love, when everything was peachy perfect. She fought the urge to lean in and kiss those soft, pink, plump, lucious lips of his she would always kiss almost a year ago, but she knew she couldn't.

You see, she wanted to prove a point. She wanted to prove she could go on without him in her life. She felt tired of Austin constantly taking advantage of her love for him just to leave her crying in her room with no one to hold. She wants to prove that he no longer has an affect on her, but they can both see he does.

Austin leaned in, just centimeters away. Becky stood there shocked not knowing what to do. Her breath got stuck in her throat. Not knowing what to do, she lightly turned her head, making him kiss just the corner of her lip.

Without warning, Becky pushed his chest away from her with a strong force.

A confused look came upon his face.

"What's wrong? I thought-"

"Austin, why the fuck did you do that? Why were you trying to kiss me?" Her voice shouted

Austin gave her another confused look.

Becky
"Becky I-" Austin tried to start but I cut him off by shoving past him. I made my way downstairs with the sound of my name being called through the air.

Why is he here?

You miss him, don't deny. You wanted to see him, so why are you pushing away?

No, I don't. I don''t miss him. I was finally getting over him!

You're in denial, why can't you just accept that you missed him?

I fought with my mind. I'm driving myself crazy because of this one boy.

As I made my way downstairs, I felt my wrist being pulled back.

 "Austin let go!" I shouted

"Will you at least listen to me?!" He yelled sternly which infuriated me.

"No matter what you say, it wont change what happened in the past! Just let me go and leave me alone!" I tried to pull my wrist back but instead, he pinned me against the wall. He slammed his hand to the wall next to me and inhaled deeply.

"Why can't you stop being a stubborn bitch for one second and just listen to me for once?!" He yelled to my face.

I cringe at the name he called me.

Well this isn't the first time you called me that.

My hand raised to slap him, but I balled it into a fist and released it.

He isn't worth it, Becky.

I pushed him away

"And you're still asking me why I wont listen to you?" I choked out. His expression softened 

"Becky I-"

I shook my head and walked out.

Before I could get into my car, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist behind me.

"I'm sorry. Please just listen to me."

I sighed deeply, not knowing what to say.

"P-Please Becky." His grip around me tightened.

After moments of silence, I finally made a sound.

"Get in the car."

"What?"

I unwrapped myself from his arms and looked emotionlessly into his arms.

"Please, just get in the car."

Without any more question, he got into the passengers seat. I rubbed my temple suddenly feeling a headache coming.

What am I doing?

Without another word, I shut my door with a low slam and started driving off.

-----