Final Chapter

His strong arms wrapped around her waist protectively, pulling her closer. His back lied against the wooden wall behind him as Becky comfortably sat in between his legs. Little lanters hung above them. He entwined his fingers with hers, his hazel eyes staring down at her big brown eyes. A small smile spread across her lips as he leaned in and gently kissed her lips. 

Smiling, she got up from her position. She started gazing out to the starry night sky out of the treehouse window.

"It feels good to be back, babe." Resting his chin upon her shoulder and softly whispered into her ear. His arms once again managed to snake their way around her waist

"It really does."

Becky placed her hand on her chest where her necklace hung. That one necklace that means the world to her. She sighed heavily, thinking back to the day everything started to go back into place.

 "I can't believe how immature we both were." 

He chuckled but soon turned into a sigh. 

"What's wrong?" Becky turned. Her hand reached out to his face before he looked down with guilt.

"You know how much I love you, right? I can never forgive myself for-" He paused by the sound of his voice cracking. His eyes stung by holding in the few remaining tears.

"f-for everything I caused you." He unwrapped himself from Becky and stepped back. 

"It happened. We can't take back the past but to move on. All that matters now is that we're together." She entwined her fingers with him and gave him a loving smile. "I forgive you. All that doesn't matter to me anymore. It's been 8 months since that day."

He still looked away guiltily. He couldn't stand to look her in the eyes after thinking back to all the pain he caused her. He felt as if the guilt was eating him alive. Suddenly, he felt her hand on his chest, playing with the little pendant dangling down which was engraved "Rebecca S." on it.

"Remember the day when you left that box on my desk and wouldn't leave me alone no matter how much I wanted you to leave?" Becky asked. He nodded. 

"Then you brought me to the beach. You cried in my chest, explaining how you felt." A little tear fell from his eye before Becky wiped it away

"But that was also the day we made up. The day I forgave you, made love to you, and pinky promised to love each other until the end." She blushed as she hooked her pinky with his, bringing back the memories.

He chuckled and smiled. His hazel eyes looked down at her. He gently grabbed her face and kissed her lips.

"I love you, Rebecca Springs."

"I love you too, Austin Mahone."

A/N: Please read note.